Negredo

wayne71 said:
Zizi4City said:
I wish that Dzeko gets this type of comments in his thread after a poor game.

I like Dzeko but if he doesn't score he doesn't offer much else whereas Negredo does tend to put himself about a bit and holds the ball up well.

In fact he offers much more, but you choose not to see it. Last game he earned the penalty, was involved in second and scored third goal.
Btw he has more assist than Negredo.

Zizi4City said:
wayne71 said:
Zizi4City said:
I wish that Dzeko gets this type of comments in his thread after a poor game.

I like Dzeko but if he doesn't score he doesn't offer much else whereas Negredo does tend to put himself about a bit and holds the ball up well.

In fact he offers much more, but you choose not to see it. Last game he earned the penalty, was involved in second and scored third goal.
Btw he has more assist than Negredo.
Dzeko thread
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=296757&start=1850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=296757&start=1850</a>

Start him in the home games where he has plenty of support
stick with Ed away until sergio up to speed
Put him back with sergio as soon as possible

pudge said:
When he stretched for Navas' cross and just missed only to see Jovetic able to tap in to the empty net, there was a brief moment of frustration and acknowledgement of his current luck in his immediate reaction.

Hopefully he doesn't get in his own head too much and over complicate the chances he'll get.

Tbf he really threw himself at that ball at the near post, great effort and probabley would, if he made the slightest of touches, of flashed past the keeper .

He will get his reward if he keeps grafting as he is , no doubts.

karen7 said:
Start him in the home games where he has plenty of support
stick with Ed away until sergio up to speed
Put him back with sergio as soon as possible

Yeah give him a start in the next homegame, he seems to be improving, hes now getting in some of the positions needed to score a goal, something he was'nt doing a few weeks back when he was virtually invisible and dropping way too deep all the time. Dzeko is in the best finishing form now though so he has to start the difficult games till Aguero is back for me.

His play, energy and movement were good on Saturday. He just lacked for the goal, but to get the chances he did for the short time he was on the field shows that he had a good game.

Get grip, please. No room for sentimentality. Dzeko is the in-form and fully fit striker. So he starts until further notice. I think he will some change and some decisions out of Skrtel on Sunday .

coleridge said:
Get grip, please. No room for sentimentality. Dzeko is the in-form and fully fit striker. So he starts until further notice. I think he will some change and some decisions out of Skrtel on Sunday .

OK, I'm giving notice. Aguero will start on Sunday imho.

Chippy_boy said:
coleridge said:

OK, I'm giving notice. Aguero will start on Sunday imho.

Fair enough. My instinct would be to keep him on the bench. I was talking more about Negredo [this is his thread!].

If Aguero starts, that knocks the current system one way or another. Seems a strange game to start making changing to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.