Negredo's outside left foot

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
The guy is awesome really worked hard today and he loves curling them off his foot. Think it did confuse the keeper bit either way he finished it and won us the game.
THIS - I agree

Bluep*ss said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Is everyone on this thread on something.

I'm as delighted as anyone at the victory and Negredo's goal but it was a dreadful finish, right at the keeper who fumbled it in.

I couldn't give a toss which part of his foot he used, it was a poor finish.
What absolute b*ll*cks.
Great strike , powerful ,keeper did well to touch it . Ball was spinning and swerving.
Glad I am not on what you are on. Negredo should get the credit.

Deary me. I'm not getting into a slanging match but seriously, that's a clueless comment. I've heard it all now.

Negredo DOES get the credit - I.e. he is awarded the goal but it was most certainly NOT a great strike.

I'll take any goal, scored in any way. I don't care if it goes in off Negredo's arse but don't pretend the goal is something that it isn't FFS.

Bluep*ss said:
Whitefield Blue said:

I'm as delighted as anyone at the victory and Negredo's goal but it was a dreadful finish, right at the keeper who fumbled it in.

What absolute b*ll*cks.
Great strike , powerful ,keeper did well to touch it . Ball was spinning and swerving.
Sanity!

Bluep*ss said:
Whitefield Blue said:

What absolute b*ll*cks.

Maybe you should watch it again from behind the goal to see the full picture.. It was a goal that won the game, which is most important thing..

I think people must be a bit confused, he pretty much miss-hit it down the middle of the goal, but Mignlet had overcommited to divng to his left and made a pigs ear of it. Not a great strike at all, but they all count

BigOscar said:
I think people must be a bit confused, he pretty much miss-hit it down the middle of the goal, but Mignlet had overcommited to divng to his left and made a pigs ear of it. Not a great strike at all, but they all count

Sanity!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
BigOscar said:

Sanity!

what if i say that Negredo purposely kicked a weak shot because he knows that Mignolet knows that he knows how to swerve a ball? hah!

As soon as it left the outside of his boot I turned round to my mate and said THAT'S IN !! Do you doubters ever watch a bit of cricket and marvel at the results a decent spinner gets???? Poor shot My Arse… he meant that …. Suppose that pass for Milner's goal was a mishit the other
week?

HankTheSucker said:
As soon as it left the outside of his boot I turned round to my mate and said THAT'S IN !! Do you doubters ever watch a bit of cricket and marvel at the results a decent spinner gets???? Poor shot My Arse… he meant that …. Suppose that pass for Milner's goal was a mishit the other
week?

Good lord.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.