Negredo's outside left foot

Excellent technique, but poor keeping for me (we'd be lambasting Hart had it been at the other end).

Thought he'd fucked it up at first, but a great all around display but Negredo yet again.

Brought home 18 pts as my captain on FF too.

Great shot. with the outside of the boot. Mingolet thought it was going to his left but it went to his right. He nearly recovered from his mistake and got a hand to it, but close only counts with hand grenades.

Whitefield Blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Is everyone on this thread on something.

I'm as delighted as anyone at the victory and Negredo's goal but it was a dreadful finish, right at the keeper who fumbled it in.

I couldn't give a toss which part of his foot he used, it was a poor finish.
What absolute b*ll*cks.
Great strike , powerful ,keeper did well to touch it . Ball was spinning and swerving.
Glad I am not on what you are on. Negredo should get the credit.

Deary me. I'm not getting into a slanging match but seriously, that's a clueless comment. I've heard it all now.

Negredo DOES get the credit - I.e. he is awarded the goal but it was most certainly NOT a great strike.

I'll take any goal, scored in any way. I don't care if it goes in off Negredo's arse but don't pretend the goal is something that it isn't FFS.

You've never played the game have you?

The swerve caused by striking the ball with the outside of the foot, helped him score the goal, it confused the keeper; clearly.

BlueAnorak said:
Great shot. with the outside of the boot. Mingolet thought it was going to his left but it went to his right. He nearly recovered from his mistake and got a hand to it, but close only counts with hand grenades.
You have summed it up perfectly.
The majority believe it was a great shot.

OJ Blue said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
What absolute b*ll*cks.
Great strike , powerful ,keeper did well to touch it . Ball was spinning and swerving.
Glad I am not on what you are on. Negredo should get the credit.

Deary me. I'm not getting into a slanging match but seriously, that's a clueless comment. I've heard it all now.

Negredo DOES get the credit - I.e. he is awarded the goal but it was most certainly NOT a great strike.

I'll take any goal, scored in any way. I don't care if it goes in off Negredo's arse but don't pretend the goal is something that it isn't FFS.

You've never played the game have you?

The swerve caused by striking the ball with the outside of the foot, helped him score the goal, it confused the keeper; clearly.

Deary me. I know perfectly well that he struck the ball with the outside of his foot thus causing the ball to swerve.

I also know that he was aiming to put the ball into the corner to Mignolet's left, starting the ball outside the post and bringing it back in. (Un)fortunately he mishit it slightly and it went straight at the keeper instead.

It's not me who appears to have never played the game here.

Whitefield Blue said:
Is everyone on this thread on something.

I'm as delighted as anyone at the victory and Negredo's goal but it was a dreadful finish, right at the keeper who fumbled it in.

I couldn't give a toss which part of his foot he used, it was a poor finish.

are you being serious? a dreadful finish?

it was a deadly finish.showing high technical ability. which is what caught the keeper out.

Not sure about the mishit part, but he didnt look as if he thought it was a mishit the moment he kicked it.

I mean he was literally off to start his celebration while the ball was still mid air.

He was also looking at the contact of his boot than choosing a place to pocket the ball in. He seemed to rely on his swerve for this goal.

Several of Tevez's goals in the past looked mishit but he meant most of them. If it doesnt look pretty doesnt mean it is not intended.

I think it was a v good finish no matter what media bullshit says,he caught min by surprise which resulted in a mistake,it wasnt an almighty howler as sme pundits made it seem like

DenMcG said:
Not once has his goal been shown head on - could it be that there was some swerve on it that caught the goalie out

It was shown head on here in the States. The ball had swerve. Mig expected him to go left (keeper left) with his shot, the shot caught him leaning the wrong way. It was a great shot selection; pure class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.