Neil Warnock {Merged}

Re: warnocks a legend

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LCBblue said:
We showed real class today, we looked better than Liverpool. Thankful to him for bigging him up. Not quite a legend in my book mate.

you know what i'm saying, i for one think he's a character football needs, **** or not.

I know what you're saying, but he is not a ****

Re: is neil warnock biggest c**t ever?

Herman Munster Head said:
Love the bloke! He sees the game like a fan....gets pissed off and worked up like we all do. He has a soft spot for city too, as that comment and his pre-match interviews have shown.

Totally agree, thought his interview was great, he had his normal moan, but then couldn't say enough about our quality and how good we were.

Thinks we'll be top 3, I'll have a pint of what he had been drinking.

i dont mind the guy at all! he speaks his mind, said we'd finish top 3 and on a number of times was talking about the quality that we have!

Herman Munster Head said:
Love the bloke! He sees the game like a fan....gets pissed off and worked up like we all do. He has a soft spot for city too, as that comment and his pre-match interviews have shown.

I thought it was hilarious... TBF the guy did have a point about not getting that penalty at the end - not that it would have made a difference. If I'm honest I also thought bridge deserved a yellow for that tackle, and I've seen reds given for less.

You can also undertand why he was pissed if he felt sky sports staff might have influenced the refereeing by shooting their mouths off in the tunnel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.