Neil Warnock {Merged}

Re: is neil warnock biggest c**t ever?

personally dont think he is ****. just think he speaks his mind.
bit like myself
how the fuck did scarface cost £24 fuckin million quid and he just hoofed the ball up the field everytime he got the ball.
the toffees must be pissing themselves they got rid

Re: Neil Warnock - I hate you thread!

He was definitly right about the penalty. I do not trust Richards.

the man is a cock,remember he encouraged his players at sheff utd to get sent off to get the game abandonded when losing 3 0 to wba a few years ago

I agree.
I hate Warnock, he was going on like the officials were against him. My arse, that linesman in the first half may aswell of had a Palace jersey on him.

i too think hes a quality guy, he knew we were going to batter them and saw the funny side to it, he used to be a wanker but it looks like hes grown out of it ha ha ha

almost got arrested at maine road giving him some as sheffield utd boss telling keith curle to waste time and kick lumps out of people, sat right behind the dugout.
admit i hated him since then but lately he has started to grow on me bit like bellers pain in the arse that no one likes but when he's with you a class act.

Re: warnocks a legend

breath of fresh air is warnock.........as is ian holloway........not afraid to get into bother at the risk of telling it as it is........

He really needs to consult the rule book yes it probably was a pen at the death but you also CANNOT be offside in your own half as Robinho was!! He seems convinced the whole world is against him and his team they are owed 15??? tonight mate it terms of bad decisions it was 4 to us 2 to you!!

Hes a character a good one at that, love his passion.

Not sure why everyone hates him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.