Neil Warnock retires

He’ll be back when another Championship club is facing the prospect of relegation

I like him.... Tin hat on.
I used to hate him screaming and shouting abuse at players but as he's mellowed I've enjoyed him and his funny stories in the same way I like Harry Redknapp.

He's a funny guy full of funny stories. We need people that don't give a shit like him.... Ian Holloway another one.

despise the two-faced neanderthal, the archetypical "english" manager who will not be missed. "Neil, your player just committed GBH on an opponent,, broke his skull and smashed his eye-socket" " It looked worse than it was (ffs), 'e's not that kind of player." Shithouse....

He's not everyone's cup of tea and back in the day I myself had a formed opinion of him.

However I bought his autobiography at WH Smith at Manchester Airport a good 10 years ago and read it on holiday..

It changed my opinion on him some what and I found myself warming to him a bit..

Take the football away from him and fwiw he's a good man in my opinion..!

I'd recommend his book..

He did a decent job with what was at his disposal - Had a similar managerial career to Redknapp, but Redknapp is considered better purely because of his better PR company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.