Neil Young demands Spotify remove his music.

Everyone who appears on a talk show has something to gain, often if not most always financial. That’s why they’re, you know, on the talk show — they want a free, broad, wide platform for what they’re selling, whether product, idea or service. If you don’t already know that, I’m not sure how to help you.

yeah that’s exactly the same

Why did Malone go on Rogan’s show?

Why did a doctor sign a letter?

There’s probably a difference in the answers, but again, you’re the one doing the vetting, so . . .
Not sure we need any vetting. So far the only person stupid enough to take Rogan at his word is me, and perhaps one other poster. Out of the many thousands of folk on BM we represent a tiny proportion of easily manipulated idiots. Certainly not a statistically significant enough amount to worry about.

Not sure we need any vetting. So far the only person stupid enough to take Rogan at his word is me, and perhaps one other poster. Out of the many thousands of folk on BM we represent a tiny proportion of easily manipulated idiots. Certainly not a statistically significant enough amount to worry about.
I take him at his word that he will be more balanced in future. First, I do think he knows he’s been a bit irresponsible. Second, the new listeners he gains from this controversy will more than offset those he loses because he doesn’t have the leader of the Proud Boys and types like that on anymore.

The vetting is just the process of trying to understand why a neutral non-expert would believe or even take the time out of a busy life to listen to one expert vs. 270 experts who disagree (recognizing that’s not really the issue at hand — just trying to understand why the lone voice is worth anyone’s time mathematically without having to explain expected value theory).

Last edited:
I take him at his word that he will be more balanced in future. The new listeners he gains from this controversy will more than offset those he loses because he doesn’t have the leader of the Proud Boys and types like that on anymore.
Tbh I can take or leave Duran Duran, but proud boys was a decent single.

But he's happy to be on the same streaming platform (Apple Music) with Gary Glitter, R Kelly and Ian Watkins? Is misinformation worse than pedophilia? How far does he go?
Pedophiles! Women abusers! Rapist! Yeah I'm cool with that.

But a guy interviewing a Renowned Doctor with an opinion that differs from Central Planning? That Shall not stand for!

Look Neil and Joni can do whatever they want with their works. But there is something hilarious about dying on this particular hill.

Look Neil and Joni can do whatever they want with their works.
First sentence of yours in a long time that actually gets to the crux of the issue. Well done!

The rest of the post is your opinion, which is fine, but I’ll admit you probably know a lot more about dying on hilarious hills than most other humans.

First sentence of yours in a long time that actually gets to the crux of the issue. Well done!

The rest of the post is your opinion, which is fine, but I’ll admit you probably know a lot more about dying on hilarious hills than most other humans.
As you about trying to censor while pretending not to... So in a way we perhaps know a lot more about about some aspects of this than most :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.