Nelson Mandela RIP

mcmanus said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Bluemoon dan said:
How is this thread so far away from the tributes that are being shown on the TV. It is genuinely like two totally different people are being talked about??

The "argumentative anti-mainstream chip on their shoulder brigade", search through the entire life history of absolutely any famous figure who dies, just so they can say "he was a **** anyway" The sad bastards in this thread thrive off this kind of high profile death.

Fucking brilliant my fellow blue.

If I was treated like shit because I happen to be a different colour I be pissed right off. Chuck me the gun.

Would you choose to shoot the actual people oppressing you or just innocent people who looked like them?

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
salfordpaul said:
A terrorist who used the gun and bomb to change politics, who modelled the anc on the ira, his wife winnie during his watch was a convicted murderer killing opponents. Sorry the flag at my house will be flying high tomorrow.

Top bloke Paul, having the balls to say it.

Murdering **** Mandela.

After which he preached peace. No one is saying he is an angel. He admits his sins. But he sought to right his wrongs more than you could ever expect him to do.

How exactly can murder be 'righted'?

johnmc said:
Judge Roughneck said:
President Obama has quoted Nelson " I have fought against White domination, and I have fought against Black domination".

One fookin Draughts board in Robin Island, they could have at least stretched to Kerplunk!

Robben.
Great player. Flattered to deceive at Chelsea, but he's doing the business at Bayern!

johnmc said:
Judge Roughneck said:
President Obama has quoted Nelson " I have fought against White domination, and I have fought against Black domination".

One fookin Draughts board in Robin Island, they could have at least stretched to Kerplunk!

Robben.

Out for six weeks apparently.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:

Murdering **** Mandela.

After which he preached peace. No one is saying he is an angel. He admits his sins. But he sought to right his wrongs more than you could ever expect him to do.
Well said mate. hat just about sums it up for me.

You're right - good post from Johnmc but I fear this thread has unleashed opinions beyond the realm of reason, fact and objectivity.

Ric said:
johnmc said:
Judge Roughneck said:

Robben.

Out for six weeks apparently.

What a midfield we could have had:

Robben Ireland

Johnsonontheleft said:
johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:

Murdering **** Mandela.

I don't like Al-Qaeda so I'm going to murder a load of brown people but in 30 years when I get released, I'll come out and preach peace.

Sounds legit.

Dubai Blue said:
He was a remarkable man. Sometimes very bad, sometimes very good. It's a shame he never saw the South Africa he truly hoped for. The place is a mess now and almost as divided as it has ever been, but the blame for that can't be laid at his door. He did his best and should be forever respected for the way he ATTEMPTED to bring the country together. True humility, and I feel sorry for those who can't see beyond the crimes he committed as a younger man.

Very well said.

Johnsonontheleft said:
johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:

Murdering **** Mandela.

By going on to live a different life and change it for the positive. To learn and to make amends.

ban-mcfc said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
johnmc said:

I don't like Al-Qaeda so I'm going to murder a load of brown people but in 30 years when I get released, I'll come out and preach peace.

Sounds legit.

If thats the case those dribbles of pre cum that killed lee rigby will be hereos then...hmmm food for thought eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.