Nelson Mandela RIP

Re: Mandela

blue underpants said:
Im watching Constantinople on BBC4 and the inconsiderate twats interupted it to break news, i missed a bit of this excellent historical masterpiece to be told that a murderer had snuffed it

Mandela made history.

He shaped South Africa - despite all its problems it is a far better place now because of him and others like him

Ammy said:
An important person, who made an enormous impact. Deserves all the attention that pours his way

Yep suppose the family's of the people that died in Durban felt a massive impact..........

Greta news for Idris Elba,i just hope it doesn't affect the hotly anticipated big budget adaptation of Luther.

Tbilisi said:
Blue Hefner said:
I see the media agenda is in overdrive..........................Anything to keep United's struggles out of the papers!!

sorry

Didn't know he was red

Best mates with Sir Bobby. They are all in on it!

2ilj2vt.jpg

Anyway, enough of this as I am sure some people want to take this thread seriously.

RIP
Serious question. What will happen in SA now? Riots or celebrations?

chabal said:
blue underpants said:
Im watching Constantinople on BBC4 and the inconsiderate twats interupted it to break news, i missed a bit of this excellent historical masterpiece to be told that a murderer had snuffed it

Mandela made history.

He shaped South Africa - despite all its problems it is a far better place now because of him and others like him
That is incredibly inaccurate

This, this is why I don't do Facebook.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BawOYIICIAED7T8.png:large[/bigimg]

chabal said:
blue underpants said:

Mandela made history.

Soweto is still there? The so called brain drain to the US, Australia etc didn't help SA. One bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.