Nelson Mandela RIP

3ezegyvu.jpg

worsleyweb said:
I don't have any emotion for it i am afarid. Dont have an opinion as to whether he was a good or once a bad person. An old man has died. Tv will be full of it all weekend.
Come to the sanctuary of a tv free pub with me for the weekend and escape it

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mrcunny said:
And now begins the ass sucking. never rated him,the only reason everyone else does because he was black.

Interesting...... Or you dislike him because of it?

Whatever people's views he's an icon to many and he's free at last

R.I.P

Not to the south african farmers. Dont take my word for it..ask a real south african whose had to leave their country which they were born in about him..

Whats the difference between him and gerry adams?

Re: Mandela

chabal said:
blue underpants said:
Im watching Constantinople on BBC4 and the inconsiderate twats interupted it to break news, i missed a bit of this excellent historical masterpiece to be told that a murderer had snuffed it

Mandela made history.

He shaped South Africa - despite all its problems it is a far better place now because of him and others like him
Oh really!! I bow to your greater knowledge
Real history about a far greater man is on now, The Tudors has just started on the Sony channel, good old Henry8th

blue underpants said:
chabal said:
blue underpants said:
Im watching Constantinople on BBC4 and the inconsiderate twats interupted it to break news, i missed a bit of this excellent historical masterpiece to be told that a murderer had snuffed it

Mandela made history.

He shaped South Africa - despite all its problems it is a far better place now because of him and others like him
Oh really!! I bow to your greater knowledge
Real history about a far greater man is on now, The Tudors has just started on the Sony channel, good old Henry8th

Oh no.

Not Henry as well?

RIP

What a day...

A great man . A great leader . A special man . This world as lost a real leader . R.I.P Nelson Mandela a man who united all the people of South Africa .

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
chabal said:
blue underpants said:

Mandela made history.

That is incredibly inaccurate

indeed, you might want to have a look at the mansion the current president has acquired funded by the South African taxpayers.

Remember watching him,live on television, walking out of prison.
Don't really know enough about his activities before his imprisonment to make a judgement, but he was obviously inspirational to many in a country that needed a spokesperson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.