Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
BigOscar said:
Ray78 said:
He can't be on a higher basic rate?
He is probably paid two or three times as much as he was at Benfica, there's no way they could afford him. The Portuguese League is not very highly paid

Have Benfica got anybody else lined up?
Don't think so. They signed a vast amount of Serbian players in the summer with the expectation that people might leave. Fejsa is going to be his replacement, but he appears to be a bit useless. Either that or they just won't play any holding players and just go with all out attack. The hole in the defence with Garay going aswell is going to make this a bit of a disaster, I imagine

i simply don't understand people who really want garcia go now..FFS rodwell can't stay fit for his and us sake and garcia is the only one apart from 1st choices who can get games and don't get injury...the only ones i can see us going right now are matuidi and fernando from porto a PL prov and good choise will be cabaye too but i don't think newcastle will sell now

According to the guardian...

"Chelsea are to re-sign Nemanja Matic for an eye-catching fee of around £22m, a vastly inflated price from the valuation attached to the Serbia midfielder when he was allowed to leave and join Benfica three years ago.

Matic is due at Cobham on Tuesday to undertake a medical with the clubs close to agreeing a price for the 25-year-old, who has been capped nine times."

<a class="postlink" href="http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=453358" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=453358</a>

Google Translate

" I wanted to leave I ' - Matic By Gonçalo Guimarães
A-A + A

Chelsea came as a stranger and back to London as one of the best midfielders today. BALL exclusively for the Serbian 25 years reveals that insisted on leaving, against the will of Filipe Vieira , although he never threatened not to play FC Porto. Had the ' perfect farewell ' and takes ' Benfica in the heart . "

You are able to ensure that the game against Porto was the last who held the service of Benfica ?

Yes , it was my last game . I want to thank all the people at the club and all the supporters . Benfica will be forever in my heart . I played here two and a half years , I gave my best in every practice , every game , and now is the right time to leave . I want to improve , I want to go to a better league and want to go to Chelsea , the club which I also like . I also thank the president of Benfica , did everything I could to stay here but I have wanted to leave and insisted on leaving. Respect the effort made ​​to keep me in the club , he and all the people of Benfica were very good to me , made ​​me happy, but I repeat that I insisted on going out to understand that the time is right .

How is your relationship with the president of Benfica , Luís Filipe Vieira , since he did not want you to leave ?

We have a perfect relationship because he is a good man and a good president , very fond of club . Really tried everything to keep me , but my decision was made . Childbirth with Benfica at heart.

And the fans, think they will understand and respect his insistence to leave ?

I hope so , sincerely . I have always given my best for the team, the club and the supporters . I hope you recognize that and understand my position and my desire .

It is true that on the eve of the match against FC Porto was not soon to stage with the team as a way to pressure ?

- No . The only truth in this story is that I went to the concentration a few hours later , I was authorized by the club to deal with personal problems and after that I was soon to Seixal .

But threatened not to play with FC Porto? It flashed through his head ?

No, no , somehow . How could see I was in the field and there was no reason to think about not playing . It never crossed my mind or did any kind of threat . Just wanted to help the team win.

It seems Chelsea has bought a new star.

This guy will be one of the best CMs in the league soon.

Should have gone for him, an opportunity missed, only £6m more than Garcia.

I think Matuidi will come in the summer, Pogba to PSG and Juventus will have to spend £20m of fee paying for Mutu to Chelsea.

Umedaman said:
According to the guardian...

"Chelsea are to re-sign Nemanja Matic for an eye-catching fee of around £22m, a vastly inflated price from the valuation attached to the Serbia midfielder when he was allowed to leave and join Benfica three years ago.

Matic is due at Cobham on Tuesday to undertake a medical with the clubs close to agreeing a price for the 25-year-old, who has been capped nine times."

It's defiantly more than 22m. They Turned down 21m already. They want closer to his 37m buyout clause. Suspect the deal will be for 30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.