Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
dimarzio reporting fee has been agreed between benifica and and chelsea, medical tomorrow. best of luck to him

i don't want to be pesimistic but i think our innactivity to go for a defensive md in this window could come to haunt us..the dif. between ferna yaya and garcia rodwell is immense....i don't know how much yaya and ferna can take this rythm we play atm

MihaiCity said:
i don't want to be pesimistic but i think our innactivity to go for a defensive md in this window could come to haunt us..the dif. between ferna yaya and garcia rodwell is immense....i don't know how much yaya and ferna can take this rythm we play atm
Garcia is playing at the moment, and we are winning so it's good enough

We are coming to the crunch point of the season. I'm not sure whether a buy who would take time to adapt would be that useful

Marvin said:
MihaiCity said:

We are coming to the crunch point of the season. I'm not sure whether a buy who would take time to adapt would be that useful
No disrespect intended to Garcia, but I hope our success does not rely on his input too much this season.
I know he is a popular player within the squad but he is below the level we should be aspiring to.

'Sky Sports understands Chelsea are still waiting for Benfica to respond to their bid for Matic'

Dunno how these things work but it doesn't sound like a done deal !!! - Hope not anyway, might be clutching at straws but maybe we're still in for him as well !!!....

Marvin said:
MihaiCity said:

Quality doesn't need time to 'adapt' - if you want further assurance,then buy a Prem proven option.

Obviously there are a lot of conflicting sources at the moment, but from what I gather Chelsea have agreed with Matic and have done everything except agree the fee with Benfica (who presumably have let them talk to Matic). Hopefully Benfica are now in the process of extracting a ridiculous fee, like with Luiz, now that Chelsea are balls deep in the transfer. Either way I'm gutted. With Garay leaving aswell it's completely ripped the spine out of the team, just as the title looked likely. Lame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.