Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Obviously there are a lot of conflicting sources at the moment, but from what I gather Chelsea have agreed with Matic and have done everything except agree the fee with Benfica (who presumably have let them talk to Matic). Hopefully Benfica are now in the process of extracting a ridiculous fee, like with Luiz, now that Chelsea are balls deep in the transfer. Either way I'm gutted. With Garay leaving aswell it's completely ripped the spine out of the team, just as the title looked likely. Lame

Only one man can save them; Javi Garcia.

BigOscar said:
Obviously there are a lot of conflicting sources at the moment, but from what I gather Chelsea have agreed with Matic and have done everything except agree the fee with Benfica (who presumably have let them talk to Matic). Hopefully Benfica are now in the process of extracting a ridiculous fee, like with Luiz, now that Chelsea are balls deep in the transfer. Either way I'm gutted. With Garay leaving aswell it's completely ripped the spine out of the team, just as the title looked likely. Lame

I'm also gutted,but not because Benfica are going to be worse off.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

I'm also gutted,but not because Benfica are going to be worse off.
I am gutted for multiple reasons, I'm starting to get the feeling that this is going to be a very unsatisfactory January for a City/Benfica fan

If City have somebody lined up then there is a possibility for Garcia going back to Benfica imo.

Ray78 said:
BigOscar said:
Wouldn't pay the wages, even if he was available.

He can't be on a higher basic rate?
He is probably paid two or three times as much as he was at Benfica, there's no way they could afford him. The Portuguese League is not very highly paid

Garcia would be on around 65k in my opinion, he was signed by Real, Benfica and us, would say he got a fair enough pay rise each time!

BigOscar said:
Ray78 said:
BigOscar said:
Wouldn't pay the wages, even if he was available.

He can't be on a higher basic rate?
He is probably paid two or three times as much as he was at Benfica, there's no way they could afford him. The Portuguese League is not very highly paid

Has Benfica got anybody else lined up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.