Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

Face it - they are being radicalised.
I have 4 brothers, 3 that served.
The last one came out of the Forces 20 years ago (I'm the eldest child and the youngest is now 47).
Yet they can't let go.
There's an FB thing going round about an EID celebration near Woolwich Barracks and the incitement is clear :-(

I have 4 brothers, 3 that served.
The last one came out of the Forces 20 years ago (I'm the eldest child and the youngest is now 47).
Yet they can't let go.
There's an FB thing going round about an EID celebration near Woolwich Barracks and the incitement is clear :-(

You need to sit them down and talk mate. Seriously -you know all those reports when somebody does something awful and the family say they are shocked and didn't know they were like that etc? Then you look at what this kid did.

I am not saying you are but you could be at the genesis of one of your brothers doing, saying or posting something that could get him in a whole heap of shit.

Problem is that I know my younger brothers are good lads really.
You need to sit them down and talk mate. Seriously -you know all those reports when somebody does something awful and the family say they are shocked and didn't know they were like that etc? Then you look at what this kid did.

I am not saying you are but you could be at the genesis of one of your brothers doing, saying or posting something that could get him in a whole heap of shit.

I think my eldest brother, in particular, is of a mindset that can't be changed. Armed Forces and then going back to live in a town that wraps itself in a cloud of Union Jacks and a seeming desire to look for anything that offends that mindset and sensibility.

Me and my brothers weren't raised together. We met only 30 years back. I don't understand them at all, but I know they aren't alone in how they feel.

Problem is that I know my younger brothers are good lads really.

I think my eldest brother, in particular, is of a mindset that can't be changed. Armed Forces and then going back to live in a town that wraps itself in a cloud of Union Jacks and a seeming desire to look for anything that offends that mindset and sensibility.

Me and my brothers weren't raised together. We met only 30 years back. I don't understand them at all, but I know they aren't alone in how they feel.

sadly that " good lad (s) " refrain is heard too often after something happens - best of luck in trying to keep them the right side of the law fella - doesn't really matter when you met you are brothers and dare I say it therefore a band of ..........looking out for each other. Just note all those who are in court over things they post - they won't have to do anything physically to get in bother.

I honestly think if you gave the UK a fully anonymous no strings attached vote on whether or not muslims should be banned from the UK or deported it would pass with ease. Everyone is so fake in certain environments.

I honestly think if you gave the UK a fully anonymous no strings attached vote on whether or not muslims should be banned from the UK or deported it would pass with ease. Everyone is so fake in certain environments.

I think you are so wrong with that assumption its shocking. Its like nobody in the UK interacts with Muslims or has Muslim friends or family................ when you have had that vote who next? Black's or Irish? Or just anybody you don't feel comfortable with?

I think you are so wrong with that assumption its shocking. Its like nobody in the UK interacts with Muslims or has Muslim friends or family................ when you have had that vote who next? Black's or Irish? Or just anybody you don't feel comfortable with?

You might be surprised by this but the majority of the world is inherently racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.