Neo-Nazi admits terror plot to murder MP with machete

are you implying that perhaps people doing manual work and with a lower standard of education are somehow an indicator as to how racist someone could be? Can't say thats my experience and its a dangerous sentiment to express on here..

O shit best not say anything on here had I.

are you implying that perhaps people doing manual work and with a lower standard of education are somehow an indicator as to how racist someone could be? Can't say thats my experience and its a dangerous sentiment to express on here..

Always come across so holier than thou in every post it is piss funny.

Maybe it's about time to start discussing how and why are so many individuals starting to become radicalised?
Whether it's a revenge attack, whether its been motivated by some of these horrible bastards on twitter, maybe its the way and sometimes lies spread by the media, or maybe its the example our government sets.

Something has to change before more innocent people are killed again due to a 1 man muppet and his belief or those that have helped him reach that belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.