Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. What has helped you form this opinion? Best mate is Sergio. Has a charitable foundation providing hope and support to those in need. Refuses to interact with media. Keeps himself to himself. A real family man that loves his wife and children. Your assessment of him being a ….end is based on what? Genuine question.
I’m just not a fan of his body language. He’s still the best player in the world for me but I can’t stand some of the things he gets away with. I don’t like the South Americans when they start cheating. I couldn’t care less what he does in his private life.

You are Gary Lineker and I claim my £5.

Messi is a tax evading twat who would be in prison if he hadn't been given preferential treatment by the Spanish courts.

Don't fall for bullshit about charitable foundations involving footballers. It's a tax dodge.

I can't believe that any normal person would like a footballer for being a good friend of a City player. That's just ridiculous.
Or perhaps people like him because he’s a genius footballer?

If we don’t win it then I’d be rooting for Argies or Portugal.

Messi deserves a World Cup but love to see our Portuguese lot get it. Though seeing Ronaldo & Fernandes would make it slightly harder.

Proper game of football
Justice was done in the end as Argentina were the better team for the majority

Here’s the thing about modern day football, every team plays the same way pretty much even when they don’t have the players to do so.
Holland could still be playing now and wouldn’t have scored had they not brought on Weghorst, thrown VVD up front and gone route 1

I also think they would have won the game had they continued with this tactic in extra time

just seen the picture on the bbc wesbite of otamendi and other argies gloating just as they win it in the dutch faces. not great, the opposite of sportsmanship and id struggle to find an argie i like amongst that lot.

lets hope modric knocks them out, would love to see the little man win it if anyone else has to

You are Gary Lineker and I claim my £5.

Messi is a tax evading twat who would be in prison if he hadn't been given preferential treatment by the Spanish courts.

Don't fall for bullshit about charitable foundations involving footballers. It's a tax dodge.

I can't believe that any normal person would like a footballer for being a good friend of a City player. That's just ridiculous.
Am I allowed to like him for being the greatest footballer I’ve seen and handing United their arses in two finals?

just seen the picture on the bbc wesbite of otamendi and other argies gloating just as they win it in the dutch faces. not great, the opposite of sportsmanship and id struggle to find an argie i like amongst that lot.

lets hope modric knocks them out, would love to see the little man win it if anyone else has to
Funny enough I don’t mind that
A bit of needle and few skirmishes are welcome, the games too soft at times
Opposition players hugging each other before during and after matches, refreshing to see something different

Not long out of the stadium so not seen as much as TV viewers, thought ref wasn't good tonight. Messi deserved handball booking. Atmosphere great loads of travelling Argies but also local bandwagoners. Second visit to Lusail and best ground ever been (apart from Maine Road and Etihad)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.