Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just seen the picture on the bbc wesbite of otamendi and other argies gloating just as they win it in the dutch faces. not great, the opposite of sportsmanship and id struggle to find an argie i like amongst that lot.

lets hope modric knocks them out, would love to see the little man win it if anyone else has to
Lot of trash talk during the game. I'm sure the Dutch would have done the same if the chips fell on the other side. At the end, everybody hugged it up and moved on.

You are Gary Lineker and I claim my £5.

Messi is a tax evading twat who would be in prison if he hadn't been given preferential treatment by the Spanish courts.

Don't fall for bullshit about charitable foundations involving footballers. It's a tax dodge.

I can't believe that any normal person would like a footballer for being a good friend of a City player. That's just ridiculous.
Any normal person. What’s normal??? Lavinda Past???
Your anger against Messi is strong.
Maybe I’m just a bit older, wiser and get a little less angry than others. Either way, I’m very normal, love watching City and have done for a long time and don’t find myself getting angry or swearing about people that donate multi millions to charitable causes. But you are entitled to your opinion, just like me, and I love watching the generational talent that Messi is. Tax dodger or not. You either believe what you read ( can’t believe any normal person would do that ) or you are a Spanish prosecutor and I doth my cap to you.

I don’t think it was a foul. But the slightest touch and it is classed as a foul. Do it anywhere else on the pitch and that is not necessarily given.

A clue to a stone wall penalty is usually when the team who’ve conceded can barely be arsed complaining about it. And out of the 48 fouls the referee blew for in that game, that penalty was probably the least argued about one of the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.