Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BBC article about the record number of yellow cards mentions two other WC games with double-digit numbers of yellows. Both involved the Netherlands, v Portugal in 2006 and the 2010 Final against Spain - I'm sensing a common thread. ;-)
Many moons ago i played against a dutch team in a 'friendly' . French riot police had to stop the game. Love a good battle do the Dutch.

We can and should separate players into eras because of the way football styles move on. The greatest player I have ever seen is the real Ronaldo when it comes to absolute skill and dynamism.

It's very hard for the average punter to distinguish ability from hype these days, the hype has always been there but right now it's off the Richter scale IMHO.
Fair comments mate. Football has evolved over different eras, so has the skill set of players.

Stunning goal from Neymar which is gott so far.
Brazil got what they deserved in the end though after thinking they'd won it and began showboating with ten mins to go.
You don’t think Richarlisons are 1 & 2 best goals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.