Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've no idea, but I suspect he wasn't wishing them well....

Don't mind that at all. Call it poor sportsmanship if you want but it was ready to go off between those two sides since the second half, they're ultra competitive sportsmen playing at the top of the game and passion is bubbling. I'd sooner a bit of goading after winning than fake niceties.

Think Croatia will beat them - much better team than Holland.
Dunno about that

Croatia have won one game in the whole World Cup in normal time. Basically 1 win and 4 draws.

I mean fair play, it’s knockout football and they’re through one way or another. Plus you could look at it the other way and say they haven’t lost. But I think your luck is gonna run out sooner or later at this level when you can’t really put teams away.

Although I don’t think Argentina are great either so they have a chance.

65436289-11522859-image-a-24_1670628273981.jpg

They really are a bunch of cunts those Argies aren't they! Love it when they wear the City shirt mind! Not sure why the Dutch riled them so much, probably just relief from letting the 2-0 lead slip. Wish we had a Brazil semi though. They'd have kicked the shit out of each other!!! Whoever made it to the final to play them would have coasted it playing a team on crutches!

That ref. He was the **** who sent Pep off and sent us out of the Champions League against Liverpool. Media never called out his shit housery then even though it was blatant. Glad to see him get humiliated last night... 17 yellows and a red (after the match). Wtf!
Talk about losing control of a match....

Don't mind that at all. Call it poor sportsmanship if you want but it was ready to go off between those two sides since the second half, they're ultra competitive sportsmen playing at the top of the game and passion is bubbling. I'd sooner a bit of goading after winning than fake niceties.
It's what sport and winning is all about, FFS it's come to something when your no longer allowed to celebrate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.