Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not about entertainment, it’s about controlling games through possession, not sitting on the edge of the box and shitting yourselves against fucking Slovakia.

We are less than the sum of our parts. That’s on the manager. We’ve flunked our way to the semi, yes great, but it’s been fuck all to do with playing well, tactically sound or well coached, so far.
The Man U of international football, nearly as spawny as that lot from M16.

I'm with you mate.

It's just a few games of football that I have a passing interest in that I can watch over the summer, no angry emotions are shown when we play shit and no euphoria is displayed when we win.

All very "Meh!", as the kids' (probably used to) say.

Add Lineker and Ferdinand bragging about being able to bet £1000 bottles of wine on who takes a free-kick into the mix, and it makes me feel as sick as you do about the whole 'business'.
Yep absolutely.
I'm fucking worried sick about the bills every day. It's a different world and do you know what I'm fucking sick of it.

We should match up well against these. Turkey took them on and got hurt on the break. No way we will do that. So it will be a game of moments and luck I suspect

We should match up well against these. Turkey took them on and got hurt on the break. No way we will do that. So it will be a game of moments and luck I suspect

And our luck could run out unfortunately, I mean 9/10 times we probably do the Dutch, and they have not been anything great, just have a feeling the "run" comes to an end tomorrow, but fingers crossed I am wrong

Just had a notification saying Kane and Foden not starting tomorrow. Hopefully not true regards Phil but if true it’s a bad joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.