Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out like batman
In like Robin
I don’t know what impressed me most, his fucking stupidity or the fact that every punch looked like it was a gentle kiss on the cheek from a forbidden lover.
Would probably go well with benny hill music..

It is good Southgate hasn't taken a risk with Shaw but not good the way he has set up.

You can only play what's in front of you as they say. I think every man and his dog knows Spain are the best team right now. Our route has been kind but they still had to get the job done.

As with football history there is rarely many shocks in football as we make tend to make out. It's always the usual suspects winning.

For every Greece, Porto, Leicester underdog victories is the usual predictability about football.

I believe Netherlands and England squads 10 or so years ago were far superior than we both have now. For that reason I think both are doing a decent job, but ours is far from a pretty watch.
I think you will beat them. You have to turn up fully to at least one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.