Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love oranges. Amsterdam, a canal or two sandwiched between amazing architecture, perhaps spend a pleasant hour in a coffee shop, then go for a pizza, the cuisine isn’t exactly Michelin, but, you know me, all heart, I didn’t bring it up.

As for who I think will win? England. They have threat over a handful of players, the Dutch don’t. I also expect, see what I did there, I Exocet them to play much better. They have been dire, that’s got to hurt, they will be out to show they aren’t bellends, as I seem some **** refer to them, but top players. Tonight’s the night. Stand up.
Someone has hacked Magicpoles account!

Looks like it's my day to correct people today.
'Dutch' actually originates from the lead character in 1987 movie, Predator. The name took on universal use as Dutch, in the film, was portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger, who, as we all know, is from Switzerland.

Hope that clears things up.
Everyday is a schoolday

For the 1st time this tournament feeling a few nerves . Got my lucky treble top on to give luck to Phil John & Kyle. Put your money on Ake to score!

Said before the tournament England will go out the first time we face decent opposition. I now expect them to make the final and that still be the case. Dutch might be worthy of being called decent had they had their first choice midfield but they haven't so they're bang average. Won't be good but we will get through somehow before taking a pounding to the spanish.

And Paul Gascoigne.
I never felt like Gazza was overweight with England. Even when they went to Turin and got us over the line to qualify for 98 he looked in decent shape. I think once he started with Boro his body got chunky!! He was no way in decent shape then lol

It certainly is mate but I’ve spent enough time in both to separate them in a good way.
Mainland is business Tenerife is pleasure! :-)
I’m currently sat by the pool in my shorts and a cold drink whilst the Glaswegian nutjob finishes off whatever she’s been doing in the bathroom for the last hour.
Hopefully get to the bar before half time! Haha!

9f0d4489-825f-4ec4-adde-ceab88d7369e_text.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.