Netherlands v France - Fri 21st June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feels like our officials make decisions on what they think something looks like rather than using common sense. That should’ve been looked at, realised the keeper was getting absolutely nowhere near it and given. No messing

Football is actually shite isn’t it? Like it’s really fucking crap when you think about it. “Oh did you enjoy that goal? Well unlucky dickhead, give me 5 mins and I’ll find a reason to rule it out”.
It is fucking shite,passion has been sucked out of it.

Honestly think it was correctly offside
Why? If he wasn’t there, Maignon isn’t saving it anyway. He didn’t have the time to react.

It’s the same as the Wolves vs West Ham disallowed goal.

There needs to be common sense applied to these calls. If the keeper isn’t saving it anyway and not had his line of vision impeded, the offside player isn’t interfering with play.

Honestly think it was correctly offside
I agree. The goalkeeper couldn't dive for the ball as he was in the way. He may not have dived anyway but that's not the issue. Obviously subjective but a correct decision in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.