Never a red card

we all know whats going on, the fa are bent full stop,but as i keep saying city are to soft, no team won anything without having a nasty streak, we are the whipping boys, get f----g tough city with everyone? theirs only bellers who wasn,t scared of telling that tw-t bennet he is dirty shithouse?

Cech injured in Milan so balance it out with a red for Ade.....

I hope Carlos is back is saturday to tear the rent boys a new one.

The trouble is this 'letter of the law' thing that referees appear hell bent on.

Adebayor was having his shirt pulled , and reacted by trying to push the lad away ..... at neck/face height ....... and you just can't do that nowadays ...... Adebayor knew that before he did it , so he can have little excuse for the red card , and with what's gone on with him this season he shouldn't have reacted to the provocation ....... we all know these things happen in the heat of the moment , but you just can't do it , and so the sending off will be seen by the authorities to be the correct decision.

It's a shame because it changed the game , and it's gonna land him with another ban ....... and us with another striker problem!

Couldn't really see it at the ground (coz of the shite seats we got) but just seen it on itv.com.

That was never a red and I think even a yellow would have been unfair.

City have got to appeal this. I don't want any of that sport "we'll accept the ban and take it on the chin" crap. Bennett was overwhelmed by all the Pulis "all we want is parity" rubbish.

Please see City don't give in on this one.

never a red, i hope we appeal and push so hard to get this over turned, i've seen 3 things over the weekend thatare clearly miles worse than that tonight and nothing was done for either, on appeal i think we will win, maybe another case for the F.A Watch group here boys and girls.

lancs blue said:
Shawcross is a cheating ****, that's all that needs to be said after just seeing it on the highlights.

Shawcross is not fit to be an ENGLISH player. He is a disgrace to to all fairminded true grit ENGLISH player & fans. Not fit to be Stoke's captain!
A disgrace for going down easily like he is being shot and making a meal out of it! For that I call him a 'cheat'! Where's is his manhood! It was just a swat. I can understand him going down easily if he is Rivaldo!
Now before we get castigated lets review the incident. Video show that he was not injured, was he. Any mark on his face?

So basically he reached back to hold Shawcross off, accidentally gets his neck and gets sent off?

Actually Ade is the aggreived party. His shirt was tugged and grabbed. His arms was clutched and clawed. Shawcross was trying to stop Ade, by hook or crook for more than a few instances, from cutting across to deliver another of his Venom Strike outside the Box!
Ade's was preventing him from doing all the above with his outstretched arm. By going down easily, Shawcross duped the referee (believing that an English player would not do that unless he is genuinely hurt) and thats why I call Shawcross a 'cheat' and a disgrace. You won't see a genuine English Player do that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.