Never Forgive or Forget These people

mr bluesky

The following have done their upmost to humiliate the club and turn the public against us.They have tried to turn us into a subject of laughter and ridicule.They are enemies of the club.....Steven Howard...sun jurno,Mark Lawrenson,Jimmy Armfield,Gordon Taylor,Henry Winter..Telegraph,Mark Pugash..Radio 5,Hawksbee & Jacobs..Talksport,Torres,Beckham,Mike Parry..Talksport,Hugh Mcilveny..Sunday Times,Silvio Braitore..QPR owner,Jeff Stelling,Paul Merson ,Matt Le Tissier,Phil Thompson,The Daily Mirror....Never forget and when our day comes give them hell!!

mr bluesky said:
The following have done their upmost to humiliate the club and turn the public against us.They have tried to turn us into a subject of laughter and ridicule.They are enemies of the club.....Steven Howard...sun jurno,Mark Lawrenson,Jimmy Armfield,Gordon Taylor,Henry Winter..Telegraph,Mark Pugash..Radio 5,Hawksbee & Jacobs..Talksport,Torres,Beckham,Mike Parry..Talksport,Hugh Mcilveny..Sunday Times,Silvio Braitore..QPR owner,Jeff Stelling,Paul Merson ,Matt Le Tissier,Phil Thompson,The Daily Mirror....Never forget and when our day comes give them hell!!

I think the complete list is far, far, far larger

mr bluesky said:
I don't agree.
Being vindictive and bent on revenge only means you're concentrating your energies on too narrow a focus.

The important thing is to put all sch thoughts out of our head and concentrate on constructive matters.
Like getting Mark Hughes the players he really wants: the players that will help him form the team, and squad, to challenge for top honours.

Yes remember them because in 3 years time when we start finding success they will start to kiss our arse and say how great it is blah blah blah.

The amount of shit that came our way post take over pissed me off at first but now I'm beginning to relish it. Let the wankers throw their mud and we can go about our business of becoming the best team in the land.

The thought of them & a lots, lots more, eating major slices of humble pie in years to come makes me smile...

Revenge will be swift & Blue...

We can't do any harm to most of those, however, we can do harm to the following;

Arsen I've got an economics degree Wenger. MOST ANNOYING TWAT EVER.
Arry Car Crash Face Reneck. Twat.
Baconface. Big Twat.
QPR No Mark. Twat.
Fat pub landlord Sam. Twat.
Gonadlesss Kaka. Unambitous TWAT.
Silvio Lying Fuckwit Berlusconi. Proper corrupt mafia twat.

I would be focusing on fucking up as many transfers as I could for these bunch of jealous, outspoken, gobshite twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.