Never had a problem with the Police untill..KINDA RELATED UP

Re: Never really used to have a problem with the Police untill..

gaudinho's stolen car said:
If you are out in the sticks they must be bumpkins. If you have any younger relatives from the Manchester area just send them up one evening to have a word. They will soon shit it.

I'm only 29 so would quite happily go bat the little fuckers myself, not a hard case but am quite handy! Have couple of mates who live in the same place who take issue with them and another coupld locally who trully are big hard mother fuckers, might get the 6 of us together and balaclava up one night and have a word.

Seriously, why don't you just 'bally up' and bat a few of the cunts? My brother had the same problem, a few years ago when he lived in wakefield due to work. I filled a washing up liquid bottle with barbecue lighting fluid, squirted on a few of the little cunts and asked the tallest one (he was at least 6 inches taller than me) if he wanted a 'light'.

The colour drained from his face, when i took his wallet from his pocket and got my mate to take a pic of his provisional licence on his iphone. On returning his wallet, i reminded him i now knew where he lived and that if any of them caused my brother grief again, regardless of who it was, i was putting HIM in the back of a van. Not only did the shit stop, but my brother ended up with his own security, as the lad made sure no one else fucked about.

This Mr Quagmire is an excellent idea!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 am --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
You are lucky they turned up at all

Funnily enough he did make me feel like that, short arsed arrogant little wankstain that he was.

FBloke is giving the best and legal advice here.

if your wife felt threatened that she would be attacked and taunts were made to this affect the police have to take notice.

or you could go down masked up with bats, throw water in their faces saying next time it will be acid and the bats going up your arse.. although as a law abiding citizen I could never condone the use or threat of violence.

plus remember bumpkin kids are not inner city kids, I had a run in with a group of kids sitting and hanging around my front door and wall when I first moved to Ramsbottom. Told the lot of them in no uncertain terms what would happen to them if they so much looked at my house again, and from then on no bother...I was expecting follow ups, but nothing....Ramsbottom aint Moston that's for sure.

One reason why I gave the answer I did is through experience from both sides.

I have seen, and been heartened by the massive change in attitude to such issues once these things are being reported as they have a way of escalating things in a force now that NEEDS things to be reported for it to happen.

If your neighbours are similarly pissed off great, they can bell the law as well using the 999 number.

The other side though is a lot, lt worse especially if you are out of a shitty part of town as you describe.

I wont bore you with my life story but being brought up in Rusholme (cue Tolmies to tell me M14 is Moss Side ;-) ) and having lived in Levenshulme as well I know that people react very differently to where I live now - When I 'manned up' and gave a scrote who was causing everyone grief a light kicking (in my inner City Manc' best) I was reported to the law and it was only because one of my neighbours was the responding bobby that it went no further.

Use the legal route mate its then about them and not you.

fbloke said:
One reason why I gave the answer I did is through experience from both sides.

I have seen, and been heartened by the massive change in attitude to such issues once these things are being reported as they have a way of escalating things in a force now that NEEDS things to be reported for it to happen.

If your neighbours are similarly pissed off great, they can bell the law as well using the 999 number.

The other side though is a lot, lt worse especially if you are out of a shitty part of town as you describe.

I wont bore you with my life story but being brought up in Rusholme (cue Tolmies to tell me M14 is Moss Side ;-) ) and having lived in Levenshulme as well I know that people react very differently to where I live now - When I 'manned up' and gave a scrote who was causing everyone grief a light kicking (in my inner City Manc' best) I was reported to the law and it was only because one of my neighbours was the responding bobby that it went no further.

Use the legal route mate its then about them and not you.

Thats the thing, we are not in a shitty part of a town, we live on a new estate, just outside a small town in rural Lincolnshire, houses are not cheap and therefore the people buying them are not scrotes. It is the parents who don't give a fuck what their teenagers are up to on a weekend night, as long as they are not interupting them and their friends having dinner parties or swinging, or whatever it is the people form the bigger, posher houses than ours do!!

Everything will be done via the legal route - we will continue to call the police, along with our neighbours until the come out and catch the little shites in the act!

Next time phone 999 and tell them exactly where it is and that you are on your way over with a 12 bore.

They'll turn up.

I did the same as one of the others. He was a up and coming drug dealer in a very small town, I went and woke him up a 5.30 one Sunday morning . The big soft arse shat him self plus his mam and her fella didn't liked being woke up with me in the house either ! Funny nower days the young scrotes keep well clear of me now

Cake said:
This happened......

First off - a bit of background...... we live on a new estate a little bit out in the sticks and there is a group of lads about 16 ish who generally make a nuisance of themselves in the park areas or in the orchard behind our house getting pissed and smoking a bit of weed, now its not this that I have a problem with as I used to do it when I was younger - well not the weed smoking. What I do have a problem with is the state they leave the place in, smashing fuck out of the summer houses that have been built for public use, smashed glass bottles everywhere, beer cans, takeaway containers, the plastic that holds your 6-pack together, remnants of a bonfire, let off fire extinguishers, stolen nail guns from the builders compound and lots of other stuff littering the place and making it somewhere you can't walk yourself, your kids or dogs.

So last Saturday afternoon my Mrs was walking our dogs in the woods/orchard behind our house, this group of little shithouses were in their usual corner and one of our dogs went over to see what they were up to and was promptly punched in the head and had two bottles thrown at him, my Mrs was about 20 feet away, told them to leave him alone and clipped him back on his lead and walked away. The lads then followed her through the woods and into a field for about 200-300 yards throwing sticks and stones near/at her trying to intimidate her and wind the dogs up, one of them even dared his mate to 'kick the puppy like a football'.

We rang the police at 16.30 ish on Saturday, as soon as she got home....bless them they sent out a PSCO at approx 20.00 on the Monday evening - over 48 hours later!! Oddly enough she couldn't do anything so told us to ring back if they are there again up generally up to no good.

Shock horror yesterday late afternoon they were in same spot doing the same as usual, she had dogs on the lead as she spotted them and turned to walk the other way only to have a load of abuse hurled at her from pissed and stoned little cnuts. The police were rang again and turned up about 40 mins later and his attitude was appalling.

In his words......
'What makes you think they were drinking and smoking illegal substances'
Well, they were drinking from Stella bottles and it stunk of weed in the area'
'How do you know what that smells like'
Because we do
'Ah, well I shouldn't really say this but if its just a bit of alcohol we are not that bothered'
Well its not just a bit of alcohol, its the shithole state they are turning the place into and the fact one of them twatted my dog and they all threw things at and intimidated my Mrs
'Mmm, well we don't really have many calls from round here'
Oh, I know of 3 people who have reported stuff in the last 2 weeks including the building company coz these kids keep nicking their stuff.
'Oh right, I'm not a local officer. Anyway I had a walk round there and couldn't see anything'
You must not have been in the right place as you cannot miss the place they loiter, do you want me to show you?
'No thanks, I'll have another look myself'

Cue copper walking to his van and driving off. What a complete waste of space and money, a truly useless **** who clearly couldn't give a fuck. If my dog had bitten the little shite who punched him I am sure he would have been a whole lot keener to do something. I thought that 'Anti Social Behaviour' was something they wanted to clamp down on! Used to stick up for them a bit saying must be a tough job - clearly it isn't, if you don't like sound of it then just get in your van and drive off!

Contact your local Community Safety Partnership mate, they log the calls and then present them weekly with 'hot spots' so if you and others from your area are reporting it then it will get through and the Police will be deployed around the times of the calls.

I know this as I was asked to sit on the group through work to try and get the kids playing football in appropriate areas rather than in the gardens of a nursing home.

they've done enough to deserve everything they get. find out if any of them play football and then have a discrete word to the effect that, you and your mates have intimidated certain people shitless and as a result, if they don't vacate the area from that day, their legs are going to be smashed to such an extent that they may never play football again. if he says anything, just say there's no further discussion;you've been told. walk away.

if they return, you/mates with balaclavas and baseball bats do the business. get them to hand over their mobies before you smash their knees to pulp. leave them to fester.

fuck the police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.