Never meet your heroes.....

Got within 20 yards of Pep and a couple of players before being ushered away by Citys security team. It was magical.

I think it is funny to expect anyone to be nice when they have having their personal time and space invaded every five mins,they just want to go about their day like everyone else,a by product of playing football is getting recognised but it doesn't mean they like it

Met Gary Owen in hospitality and he came across as Mr MCFC. Met him at a supporters club do and he was a right boring git.
I have met Tommy Booth loads of times and he’s a good laugh and will always stop and talk about City. Never met a bad ex player to be honest they all seem good lads.

Met Nicky Weaver in a certain Nightclub near Stockport, he was out with a few pals

He was a nice guy

Met Dennis Tueart and he was great, met John Bond and he was an arrogant prick, met the King and he was pleasant and unassuming, my youngest met Sergio in Altrincham precinct and he let him have his pic with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.