Never Mind the Buzzcocks

atbmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Even I wouldn't do winehouse tmq, and I wouldn't even do her if she was a size 12/14

When she's all made up she's pretty fit and you know she'd be filthy. Plus I reckon she'd be fun to hang out with. She'd get it though hopefully she wont go up a size!
wrong TMQ just wrong, you need your head sorting.

She's cute

TheMightyQuinn said:
atbmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Even I wouldn't do winehouse tmq, and I wouldn't even do her if she was a size 12/14

When she's all made up she's pretty fit and you know she'd be filthy. Plus I reckon she'd be fun to hang out with. She'd get it though hopefully she wont go up a size!

She's cute
i never thought i would here her being called cute.

shes an absolute mess and i would not touch with a ten foot pole.

atbmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
atbmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

She's cute
i never thought i would here her being called cute.

shes an absolute mess and i would not touch with a ten foot pole.

Yeah she is getting worse but about a year ago or so she was in fine form and kinda cute.

I wouldnt marry her or anything but she'd be ok for a lost weekend or something.

how can she be cute? She has a bleeding badger living in her hair.

t59826014_40655_3.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.