Never seen them so scared.

I don't think saying "The title is yours at the moment but we'll win our 20th next season" is bitter to be honest. As the last poster said, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Never seen them so scared..............Never heard a word from them since the 93rd minute of the QPR game. If I see any rag neighbours they quickly go indoors or jump in a car and pretend they've not seen me grinning at them like a idiot.
They are running scared of City and don't know how to cope. The you tube clips of them locked in the Etihad after we beat them 1-0 to go top whilst we sang our version of Hey Jude summed them up. They'd turned their backs on the City fans and their own club because they can't stomach the humiliation of little old City upstaging them.....what a shower of twats they are!!

That says it all for me real and barca are after our players, who the Fuck are after their players? Mind you I heard a few donkeys on blackpool have retired, so maybe a few big money offers there

tommo74 said:
That says it all for me real and barca are after our players, who the Fuck are after their players? Mind you I heard a few donkeys on blackpool have retired, so maybe a few big money offers there

neigh lad neigh lad.........Ruud Van Nistleroys got an horses head, Ruud.......

They are a odd bunch so whatever they say I just think the opposite and then it seem realistic

RyantheBlue said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we won the league on goal difference. Buying big hasn't exactly pushed us leagues ahead of them. United will be around all the way, next season could go either way, this is football we're talking about after all.
That we won it on goal difference on the last day is what made it so exhilarating, that said we were also the much better side all season, and the project has only just begun. The scum will cling on, maybe, but in all honesty there is no reason why we can't boss them for a few seasons, like we did every time we played them last season.

Of course anything can happen, however the signs are that the tide is finally turning in our favour, a consequence of that is their downfall. I don't expect a team like the scum to disappear overnight, it will be long and drawn out. They may even escape yet, but the thing that really shits them up is the knowledge we are not going anywhere. That is what really worries them. All those bullshit jibes about empty seats, and the swamp will be a ghost town as the so called support slowly deserts them. It'll be beautiful. Fucking take it.

Why do some blues still feel the need to discuss them? I don't give a fuck what they think. If you're that interested go and see what they're talking about on redcafe and not start threads about the cunts on here!

Molson Girl said:
Why do some blues still feel the need to discuss them? I don't give a fuck what they think. If you're that interested go and see what they're talking about on redcafe and not start threads about the cunts on here!

Because they are our neighbours,our rivals?

Molson Girl said:
Speaking for myself, they have been lording it over us for years while we were shit, so almost all my life, and now their fear is (part of) my entertainment. Years ago I'd resigned myself to the fact we were never gonna win fuck all, and I'd have to continue to suck it up when I heard rags talk about us and how bad we were. All this was before 2008, and makes the past few years even sweeter.

Now we can ram it all back down their throats. They hate it, we love it, life has balance and all is good in the world.

Unless you are a rag. Then only despair awaits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.