Never seen them so scared.

Molson Girl said:
The point you actually made was 'your not from Manchester so you don't understand' bollocks and started to lie about how tough it's been all these years. Of course I understand the rivalry but don't want to see blues become obsessed about that set of cunts like they were about Liverpool.

Your not from Manchester so you don't understand is relevant to understanding why City fans from Manchester are interested in United,it is not an obsession,just a City rivalry which will always exist regardless of which club at any one time is successful.

Reading through your other posts you come across as a WUM or dare i say it RAG.

royle said:
Molson Girl said:
The point you actually made was 'your not from Manchester so you don't understand' bollocks and started to lie about how tough it's been all these years. Of course I understand the rivalry but don't want to see blues become obsessed about that set of cunts like they were about Liverpool.

Your not from Manchester so you don't understand is relevant to understanding why City fans from Manchester are interested in United,it is not an obsession,just a City rivalry which will always exist regardless of which club at any one time is successful.

For fuck's sake! Bluemoon poster recieves criticism in thread and cries WUM and RAG! Why don't you go crying to the fucking moderators if you're so upset?

Molson Girl said:
royle said:
Molson Girl said:

For fuck's sake! Bluemoon poster recieves criticism in thread and cries WUM and RAG! Why don't you go crying to the fucking moderators if you're so upset?

Nobody is upset,but if you are going to go wumming on here be at least a little subtle.

Skashion said:
I too would have thought Manchester is the best place to be a City fan but apparently Manchester is red after all.

It is blue and red,i have no idea of the overall percentage split but you can't tell me that those born in the 90s and 00's are more blue than red? Bearing in mind how much success they had compared to how little we had.

royle said:
It is blue and red,i have no idea of the overall percentage split but you can't tell me that those born in the 90s and 00's are more blue than red? Bearing in mind how much success they had compared to how little we had.
I'm not from Manchester and so can never never understand the pain of those living where the ratio of blues to red is undoubtedly better than anywhere else. Indeed, we used to claim the city was blue but now it seems like everywhere else on the planet it is completely red.

Skashion said:
I'm not from Manchester and so can never never understand the pain of those living where the ratio of blues to red is undoubtedly better than anywhere else. Indeed, we used to claim the city was blue but now it seems like everywhere else on the planet it is completely red.

I sense sarcasm.

royle said:
Skashion said:

I sense sarcasm.

be careful Skashion the force is strong with this one

r.soleofsalford said:
royle said:
Skashion said:

I sense sarcasm.

be careful Skashion the force is strong with this one

Cant be that strong as he's trying to win an argument with a woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.