Never seen them so scared.

ste.sully said:
For the past two decades it has been:

"Massive City"
then...
"Money doesn't buy success"
then a hush followed.... they could only whimper:
"You've bought the league"

Fickle gloryhunting chameleons. I would love it if they went through a rough patch, we'll see what "loyalty and support" really means to the expatriates and young United fans brought on success without really doing anything. I bet you, the wheels on the Essex bangwagon brigade would soon roll to a stop.

What a great post.
In response to the OP, you're correct, I've never seen them so scared.

If they bang on about next year, number of titles, 'istree etc, opine that they're sounding like Liverpool fans.

L word is always guaranteed to get them frothing at the mouth.

They aspired to be L.
They caught up with L.
Just as they were about to rub L's nose in it, for ever and a day, we turned up.

The team who really didn't matter to them. Even their manager laughed it off as a minor encounter.

Then we not only beat them twice, but outplayed them twice.

Deep down they're glad they don't have to face us in the Charity Shield. We have the ability to destroy them.

Yaya_Tony said:
Molson Girl said:
Why do some blues still feel the need to discuss them? I don't give a fuck what they think. If you're that interested go and see what they're talking about on redcafe and not start threads about the cunts on here!
Speaking for myself, they have been lording it over us for years while we were shit, so almost all my life, and now their fear is (part of) my entertainment. Years ago I'd resigned myself to the fact we were never gonna win fuck all, and I'd have to continue to suck it up when I heard rags talk about us and how bad we were. All this was before 2008, and makes the past few years even sweeter.

Now we can ram it all back down their throats. They hate it, we love it, life has balance and all is good in the world.

Unless you are a rag. Then only despair awaits.

You are in danger of becoming like one of them if you gloat about our success, just ignore them and enjoy the City ride. What they do or have done is of no relevance to us.

Molson Girl said:
You are in danger of becoming like one of them if you gloat about our success, just ignore them and enjoy the City ride. What they do or have done is of no relevance to us.

Your not from Manchester are you? If you were you would understand why we as City fans discuss United.

royle said:
Molson Girl said:

Your not from Manchester are you? If you were you would understand why we as City fans discuss United.

Where I am from has got nothing to do with it, in fact there are arrogant, glory hunting rag cunts all over the world and being a City fan outside Manchester has probably been harder than it has been for you 'local people'. I just don't want to see the same arrogance from City fans. I don't care about there obsession with Liverpool or how Ferguson derided our threat, I just love City and I'm enjoying our new found success. I honestly couldn't give a fucking toss waht happens to them. For the first time in as long as I can remember I didn't instantly look for the derby games when the fixtures came out, instead I looked at how difficult our start could be and the games that made up our run in. City are what is important, end of story.

Molson Girl said:
Where I am from has got nothing to do with it, in fact there are arrogant, glory hunting rag cunts all over the world and being a City fan outside Manchester has probably been harder than it has been for you 'local people'.

Really? I doubt it,unless you have been the only city fan in a class of 30 getting grief every time they win yet another trophy then you have no idea how hard it is to be a city fan in Manchester.

Molson Girl said:
I just don't want to see the same arrogance from City fans. I don't care about there obsession with Liverpool or how Ferguson derided our threat, I just love City and I'm enjoying our new found success. I honestly couldn't give a fucking toss waht happens to them. For the first time in as long as I can remember I didn't instantly look for the derby games when the fixtures came out, instead I looked at how difficult our start could be and the games that made up our run in. City are what is important, end of story.

I always look for the derby games,but then i am from Manchester and it is and always will be the most important league game of the year.

royle said:
Molson Girl said:
Where I am from has got nothing to do with it, in fact there are arrogant, glory hunting rag cunts all over the world and being a City fan outside Manchester has probably been harder than it has been for you 'local people'.

Really? I doubt it,unless you have been the only city fan in a class of 30 getting grief every time they win yet another trophy then you have no idea how hard it is to be a city fan in Manchester.

Molson Girl said:
I just don't want to see the same arrogance from City fans. I don't care about there obsession with Liverpool or how Ferguson derided our threat, I just love City and I'm enjoying our new found success. I honestly couldn't give a fucking toss waht happens to them. For the first time in as long as I can remember I didn't instantly look for the derby games when the fixtures came out, instead I looked at how difficult our start could be and the games that made up our run in. City are what is important, end of story.

I always look for the derby games,but then i am from Manchester and it is and always will be the most important league game of the year.

So the real truth is that only one in thirty people in Manchester is a City fan? I've been lied to all these years!

Molson Girl said:
So the real truth is that only one in thirty people in Manchester is a City fan? I've been lied to all these years!

It varies from generation to generation,i suspect it was a 50/50 split in the 60's and 70,s as the teams were evenly matched,so therefore new support would of been distributed evenly,as for kids growing up in the 90's onwards,i would guess it would be 80/20 new support in Uniteds favour as a result of their success and our lack of it.

royle said:
Molson Girl said:

It varies from generation to generation,i suspect it was a 50/50 split in the 60's and 70,s as the teams were evenly matched,so therefore new support would of been distributed evenly,as for kids growing up in the 90's onwards,i would guess it would be 80/20 support in Uniteds favour as a result of their success and our lack of it.

So it never quite got as high as 97/3 then, even in our lean years when they won everything in site. Which probably means you weren't the only City fan in a class of thirty. Try explaining your support of a club that none of your class mates have even heard of.

Molson Girl said:
So it never quite got as high as 97/3 then, even in our lean years when they won everything in site. Which probably means you weren't the only City fan in a class of thirty. Try explaining your support of a club that none of your class mates have even heard of.

The point i am trying to make is that there is a rivalry in Manchester than you can't get away from,hence the interest on here in United.

royle said:
Molson Girl said:

The point i am trying to make is that there is a rivalry in Manchester than you can't get away from,hence the interest on here in United.

The point you actually made was 'your not from Manchester so you don't understand' bollocks and started to lie about how tough it's been all these years. Of course I understand the rivalry but don't want to see blues become obsessed about that set of cunts like they were about Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.