Never seen them so scared.

Here is what the rags said and I quote,
"You'll never win anything!"
We win the FA Cup...
"Oh, a trillion pounds on players and all you could win is the FA Cup, pathetic! You'll never be as good as us!"
We win the Premier League the season after, whilst beating them twice...
"Erm...well, you'll never win the Champions League like we have!"
Just watch us ;)

One of them said City will not win the league again with Mario in the squad...erm we just did and he laid on the winner....
I think they listen to the party line..media hate Balotelli so jump on board and make Mario out to be the bad guy.
He was a liability at times last season,but his overall contribution was good.

A few crackers heard today.

Code:
U didnt snatch fck all, qpr, gave it u, n shud hav bin relegated for bringin the game into disrepute

Let's get it right .. The only reason they won it (not being bitter) was because QPR gave up when they knew they were safe , under the pressure you conceded against a shit 10 man QPR and it would of stayed like that had it been any other day ... Keep spending all this kerchiing , we'll still keep playing how we play and come may we'll be premier league champions once more ... 20 - 2012/2013 season

you one season wonders bore the fuck our of me..

Shinji kagawa..enough said with 2 more to come, we'll be back in may to take it away

business end of the season or not both teams gave away sizeable leads in the league but tbh if united spend the amount of money citeh did id be quite embarrassed that we only won it on gd oh well we got 19 we'll make that 20 next season

utd didnt give it u, qpr did wen they were told they were safe. But thats life, i just wudnt boast about bein handed summet on a plate, then react like u earned it against qpr, wen their 10 men were beating u n securing prem football, then the rest is history. Were top dogs in manchester, n sir alex said, that wont change in his life, n probably not mine or urs, so dream on clowns.

Oh deary, deary me

utd will not win the league next year, or the year after

it will be quite a while until they win something imho

some of my mates have spouted the same shit as posted above, utd will win the league next year etc. they wouldnt put a bet on it though, wonder why?

they are all cunts, i got barred from my local after we all went in after the 6 - 1 and had a good sing song it ended up kicking off (the rag bitters started it) but us blues got barred, got a message on facebook from the landlord the other day.

"you are welcome back to the pub aslong as you keep your city and munich songs away."

didnt even sing "munich" songs bell end.

talkativesprout said:

Code:
U didnt snatch fck all, qpr, gave it u, n shud hav bin relegated for bringin the game into disrepute

Let's get it right .. The only reason they won it (not being bitter) was because QPR gave up when they knew they were safe , under the pressure you conceded against a shit 10 man QPR and it would of stayed like that had it been any other day ... Keep spending all this kerchiing , we'll still keep playing how we play and come may we'll be premier league champions once more ... 20 - 2012/2013 season

Shinji kagawa..enough said with 2 more to come, we'll be back in may to take it away

business end of the season or not both teams gave away sizeable leads in the league but tbh if united spend the amount of money citeh did id be quite embarrassed that we only won it on gd oh well we got 19 we'll make that 20 next season

utd didnt give it u, qpr did wen they were told they were safe. But thats life, i just wudnt boast about bein handed summet on a plate, then react like u earned it against qpr, wen their 10 men were beating u n securing prem football, then the rest is history. Were top dogs in manchester, n sir alex said, that wont change in his life, n probably not mine or urs, so dream on clowns.

Oh deary, deary me

Those quotes are proper kid's stuff.

There cannot be another club in the world with as many deluded, gobby teenagers following them.

Didsbury Dave said:
talkativesprout said:

Code:

Oh deary, deary me

bahahahaha there the type of rags who dont go.

BezzMCFC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
talkativesprout said:

Code:

Oh deary, deary me

bahahahaha there the type of rags who dont go.

What a stupid twat this guy is. Makes me fucking sick to my stomach that idiots like this are allowed to roam the streets.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Here's the best one i've heard;

"It should be classed as a joint title as City got 89 points and Utd got 89 points!"

wasnt from thier idiot, foot in the mouth gaffs marketing bloke again was it lol. One who said they came joint 1st

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.