Never seen them so scared.

C_T_I_D said:
This week alone:

"The arabs might pull out next season now you've won the league."
"The title is yours at the moment but we'll win our 20th next season."

United fans are truly clutching at straws and have nothing else to throw at us. One even thrown how much they have won under their current manager at me. They're clutching onto the past because we are the future. Alan Hansen himself said now we've won one league title we could become dominant.

Has anyone else received these types of bitter comments where they clutch at straws?

http://www.creativecriminals.com/images/Laxative.jpg

"Make sure you keep it polished for us".

"We aren't, and never will be in your shadow".

"Kagawa is better than Silva".

"Once in 44 years, how does that feel?".

Also heard some shit from Chelski gloryhunters:

"Hazard is gonna tear all your defenders a new one".

"You can't be any good, you couldn't get out of the groups of the Champions League, but we won it, therefore we are obviously THE best team in the world, the league doesn't mean anything".

"We'll win it next year and you won't even get in the top four, just watch".

All that was from one Chelski fan who was a United fan until Chelsea won the league.

Didsbury Dave said:
The perfect fumble said:
Yaya_Tony said:
That we won it on goal difference on the last day is what made it so exhilarating, that said we were also the much better side all season, and the project has only just begun. The scum will cling on, maybe, but in all honesty there is no reason why we can't boss them for a few seasons, like we did every time we played them last season.

Of course anything can happen, however the signs are that the tide is finally turning in our favour, a consequence of that is their downfall. I don't expect a team like the scum to disappear overnight, it will be long and drawn out. They may even escape yet, but the thing that really shits them up is the knowledge we are not going anywhere. That is what really worries them. All those bullshit jibes about empty seats, and the swamp will be a ghost town as the so called support slowly deserts them. It'll be beautiful. Fucking take it.

The cloud hanging over Old Trafford is Ferguson's retirement, there is no doubt that Utd's performance last season was greater than the sum of it's parts, I would say that our performance was not.

When Ferguson goes that will be the crunch time for Utd, whoever replaces him I see the real possibility of Utd going in to tailspin. His tenure at Utd has been so long and his influence so pervasive that in many regards he is the club, when he goes the effect could be catastrophic.

Older posters will remember what happened to Utd when Busby retired, football has changed since then, but the dynamics have not. When powerful figures like Busby and Ferguson disappear its more akin to regime change than a smooth corporate handover.

Nothing, in the short term, goes well with regime change.

Ferguson is replaceable. He's good, but there are other good managers out there.

The real cloud hanging over Man United is their inability to compete with us the transfer market.

Since 1993 it is ultimately money which has bought success. They haven't got enough, and unless something drastic happens, they will be playing second fiddle to us for the foreseeable future.

I believe Ferguson will profoundly regret not retiring last year. H

The importance of money cannot be understated, and for the most part it has been spent well, consequently, man for man, we had a better team last season than Utd, but we should not forget that despite this we won the league with a late winner on goal difference.

We already have a great team, a great manager and financial muscle, we are not going away, but in the short term, neither is Utd.

Ferguson (and it pains me to say this) is a great manager, Utd has greater earning capacity than we do by some margin and although huge chunks of money are creamed off to service the Glazer debt, money can be found to buy, at least in the short term.

We have a stronger hand than Utd, and played well it will succeed in the medium to long term, but in the immediate Utd should not be underestimated nor should Ferguson, he's not just a good manager he's an institution. Saying he could be easily replaced is to underestimate his role in the club, it doesn't matter how good the next guy is, he will take the place of a man who's already clocked up twenty five years at Utd, the most successful football manager of all time, changes of that magnitude do not go by the numbers.

talkativesprout said:
A few crackers heard today.

Code:
U didnt snatch fck all, qpr, gave it u, n shud hav bin relegated for bringin the game into disrepute

Let's get it right .. The only reason they won it (not being bitter) was because QPR gave up when they knew they were safe , under the pressure you conceded against a shit 10 man QPR and it would of stayed like that had it been any other day ... Keep spending all this kerchiing , we'll still keep playing how we play and come may we'll be premier league champions once more ... 20 - 2012/2013 season

you one season wonders bore the fuck our of me..

Shinji kagawa..enough said with 2 more to come, we'll be back in may to take it away

business end of the season or not both teams gave away sizeable leads in the league but tbh if united spend the amount of money citeh did id be quite embarrassed that we only won it on gd oh well we got 19 we'll make that 20 next season

utd didnt give it u, qpr did wen they were told they were safe. But thats life, i just wudnt boast about bein handed summet on a plate, then react like u earned it against qpr, wen their 10 men were beating u n securing prem football, then the rest is history. Were top dogs in manchester, n sir alex said, that wont change in his life, n probably not mine or urs, so dream on clowns.

Oh deary, deary me

Simply this..

City v scum head to head prem 2011 2012..City for 7 against 1 and prem title..

United top dogs?? Dream on sucker.

BezzMCFC said:
they are all cunts, i got barred from my local after we all went in after the 6 - 1 and had a good sing song it ended up kicking off (the rag bitters started it) but us blues got barred, got a message on facebook from the landlord the other day.

"you are welcome back to the pub aslong as you keep your city and munich songs away."

didnt even sing "munich" songs bell end.

What pub was that

I would tell him to fuk off and shove his pub up has fat red lard arse

He needs your money more than you need to give it him

Best one is 'you have the Prem trophy on loan'

The comeback is 'you ask for a loan, we took it off you'

Ric said:
I don't think saying "The title is yours at the moment but we'll win our 20th next season" is bitter to be honest.

It sure is deluded, though.

Before we win the title they say, "you can't buy success", after we win it they say "you bought the title".
They have no idea how thick they sound.

Got informed that we aren't a big football club today as we don't have our own tv channel.
I just laughed and said it's useful for them so all their armchair supporters can keep track

mayo31 said:
BezzMCFC said:
they are all cunts, i got barred from my local after we all went in after the 6 - 1 and had a good sing song it ended up kicking off (the rag bitters started it) but us blues got barred, got a message on facebook from the landlord the other day.

"you are welcome back to the pub aslong as you keep your city and munich songs away."

didnt even sing "munich" songs bell end.

What pub was that

I would tell him to fuk off and shove his pub up has fat red lard arse

He needs your money more than you need to give it him

Hear hear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.