Neville at it again

bluelol said:
Some friends of mine together with a large group including woman and children got off the train at Stockport after attending the semi.

Whilst waiting for there transport to arrive a certain Mr. Gary Neville also disembarked the same train, obviously some friendly banter ensued but to the families horror were told by Mr. Neville to F-OFF, to which at that point was reminded that as a future sky pundit (unbiased of course, some hope) that he is somewhat out off order and should have a lot more respect when ladies and children are present, at that point was then driven off in his Bentley.

If someone could pass this on to where it could be addressed official would be most grateful.

Timperleyblue

I was there when it happened. Some of the City players including De Jong, both Toure's, Milner & Brian Kidd got off the train with us.

Not one city fan was abusive - the worst that was said to him was give us a smile Gary - he didn't just tell us to F- off once but 3 times before walking away but then he came back for more. - He is a grade a classless TWAT and Sky shouldn't touch him

Timperleyblue

We have a journalist interested in this story, if you can get back with all details ie what time the train pulled in, exactly what happened and any quotes this would be great.

Please pick up on this Timperley

This has been posted to a journalist.

Some friends of mine together with a large group including woman and children (Around 20) got off the train at Stockport at around 12-10am after attending the semi final. This train was late leaving Euston and made an unscheduled stop at Stockport as its original destination was direct to Manchester

Whilst this group were waiting for their respective transport to arrive some of the City players including De Jong, both Toure's, Milner & Brian Kidd also disembarked the train at this station, together with a certain Mr. Gary Neville, obviously at this point some friendly banter ensued but to the families horror were told by Mr. Neville to F-OFF, to which he was promptly reminded that as a future sky pundit (unbiased of course, some hope) that he is somewhat out of order and should have a lot more respect when ladies and children are present.

Not one city fan was abusive - the worst that was said to him was give us a smile Gary - he didn't just tell them to F- off once but 3 times before walking away but then he came back for more in a very aggressive manner, at that point he was then ushered away by a elderly gentleman driving off in a black Bentley which was parked outside the station.

One can only assume he attended the same institute as Mr Rooney.

it might be worth someone having a word with one of the juventus lot for his testamonial, i would sell my mother for one of them to break his legs. not one leg it has to be both, i dont even want the **** to be able to hop.

The only has two words he can say and the second ones off(no education),lets just laugh at him i know its not pc to laugh at retards but this is an exception. Lets just feel sorry for him that care in comunity is not working
and he still wants to build a teletubbie playhouse in his garden at his age shows his mentality.....retarded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.