Neville at it again

Amargo said:
Have you heard yourselves..??? Bunch of fuckin mard arses.

FFS get a grip.

Agreed....he may be a ratfacedtwatzoidfromthepukefactory but he has a mum.

What I hate most about the rodent is that he's had such a great career, won shitloads of medals but he looks like he hasn't enjoyed a single minute of it all - at least his other spawn seems like a decent fella off the pitch.

Odious creature of the highest order.

bluelol said:
bluefromleve32 said:
why did nobody drop the ****?

Cos he ain't worth it blue,
I would rather get him sacked before he starts at Sky as a so called pundit, hence the email to the papers.

Unfortunately mate, I don't think reports of him telling some blues to fuck off are going to see him sacked by sky. Maybe a different story if someone would have recorded it on their phone or something

bluelol said:
Some friends of mine together with a large group including woman and children got off the train at Stockport after attending the semi.

Whilst waiting for there transport to arrive a certain Mr. Gary Neville also disembarked the same train, obviously some friendly banter ensued but to the families horror were told by Mr. Neville to F-OFF, to which at that point was reminded that as a future sky pundit (unbiased of course, some hope) that he is somewhat out off order and should have a lot more respect when ladies and children are present, at that point was then driven off in his Bentley.

If someone could pass this on to where it could be addressed official would be most grateful.

Timperleyblue

I was there when it happened. Some of the City players including De Jong, both Toure's, Milner & Brian Kidd got off the train with us.

Not one city fan was abusive - the worst that was said to him was give us a smile Gary - he didn't just tell us to F- off once but 3 times before walking away but then he came back for more. - He is a grade a classless TWAT and Sky shouldn't touch him

Timperleyblue

We have a journalist interested in this story, if you can get back with all details ie what time the train pulled in, exactly what happened and any quotes this would be great.

I was told exactly the same story by a utd fan at work who saw the whole thing and couldn't believe what he was seeing either!

The only thing that annoyed me about this is that justice wasn't served and the little dick wit wasn't battered to death.

He was only ever a shitter, white Paul Parker anyway. A twat with a moustache. The man lumbered with having to have Phil Neville as a permanent reminder of your families genetic stump.

The trouble with hating Gary Neville is that you do feel a bit guilty as you're never sure if he'd have been a decent human if it weren't for the fact his dad used to bum him...have I gone too far? Probably for a lot of you rag sympathisers, yes but fuck it, you're boy Scholesy hurt Zabba's leg on Saturday and homey don't play that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.