Neville Kneville

Ah that's awful news. Absolutely gutted. I've been reading his posts/interacting with him for absolutely years, even met him a couple of times in person. First starting reading his posts over on mancityfans.net, and then onto here as well. We sat and watched an academy game together once after he said hello! Genuinely a top bloke and knew his football so, so well and I honestly kinda looked up to him when it came to his rounded view of the game. Always felt he was incredibly able to cut through the crap and call it pretty fairly. It'd crossed my mind a few times that he was posting less and less. Sincere condolences to his family. Awful news. RIP mate :(
twosips, I know Nev respected your opinion on Academy players. Quoted you in conversations we had about young players coming through on quite a few occasions

RIP Neville Kneville, gutted to hear this news, i was pleased to see him back posting on the forum, and now this, another true blue gone.
I send love and condolences to his family.

RIP blue, I did not know him but read many if his posts. he will be missed. condolences to his family and friends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.