Neville slags off City - AGAIN!!

Remember this, never boycott the newspapers, they tell the truth.

Thank you Mr Jimbo. Absolutely awesome entertainment. Satire at its best. I will be txting and emailing every rag bastard I know over the next week with this, unless of course the gutter press plagiarise it. It is so close to the myopic shite that poors out of the mouths of half witted armchair rags and the back pages of the red top comics for the great unwashed. A great work Sir, much appreciated.

I've never meet so many gullible fans in my life, strange stuff, money must have gone to you're heads.

hoot said:
I've never meet so many gullible fans in my life, strange stuff, money must have gone to you're heads.

Shame your owners have spunked all your money away!

goddam.png

Very funny.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
hoot said:

So you've never been to a rag game then? Only your fans are stupid enough to line the pockets of a guy that takes 75% of every penny you spend at the club.

and its your not your'e you illiterate moron.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Very funny.

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm --

hoot said:

So you've never been to a rag game then? Only your fans are stupid enough to line the pockets of a guy that takes 75% of every penny you spend at the club.

and its your not your'e you illiterate moron.
That's why we are protesting, BTW, what will happen when the laws change and you will have to pay full price to make up the wage bill?
will you boycott players grotest wage bills?

Your higness ov spellin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.