Neville the rat

Some very short memories on here tonight, I can recall the entire ground singing his name and then giving him a standing ovation the last time he played at Maine Road. (well a wee bit of the North Stand may not have been so welcoming).

Genius!
100%manc said:
rat.jpg

Fucking horrible rag knobhead.

law74 said:
Some very short memories on here tonight, I can recall the entire ground singing his name and then giving him a standing ovation the last time he played at Maine Road. (well a wee bit of the North Stand may not have been so welcoming).
Very good point.

Until OPN ruined it for him (and us) by sustituting the rat-faced little runt!

The only player I want to see stretchered off (preferably with the blanket over his head (for 2 reasons)).

There is a deep, deep irony in what Neville's saying here, which he probably - no, certainly - never intended. Even though it was galling to see them sweep all before them, from what I can recall, everyone respected Liverpool as a great team and a great club in their halcyon days of the 1970s and '80s, although I don't recall that anyone ever respected their fans.

The rags' success over a similar time period has brought them trophies galore and yet zero respect from anyone other than their own, and certain sectors of the media. And for all that he's won, who's got a good word to say about Ferguson? Never mind the bootlicker-in-chief, Neville. Not a single soul and that, for me, is what drives this hateful duo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzTv5fHgn0[/youtube]

He talks about us as if we've never been any threat to them, yet then goes onto mention how bad the 70's were for United. Eh, Gary, this was mainly due to the fact we were a much better side than United as well as Liverpool for practicly the entire decade.

He knows his and Uniteds dominance is nearly over, this is why he's getting pathetic digs in.

The saddest man in football.

Even most reds, in their more reflective moments, recognise that he really is a snivelling, pathetic little man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.