Neville the rat

wearethesouthstand said:
if united hadn't borrowed our ground when theirs got bombed they wouldn't even have a history ...

You can go back further, a lot further than that mate - they were within a whisker of going out of business on 2 occasions before that:

If United hadn't been saved from extinction in 1902 by a rich sugar daddy they wouldn't even have a history.

If United hadn't been saved from extinction in 1931 by a rich sugar daddy they wouldn't even have a history.

dw7 said:
he's a twat

BUT

if it was the other way round and a city player saying stuff about united we'd love it

Theres a difference though....City players will say stuff to wind up the rags b4 games and that....Ratboy genuinely hates us and says so to the press..

So the next time we get the pc brigade on here when someone posts about the scum.....

Remember the ratboy !!

samharris said:
dw7 said:
he's a twat

BUT

if it was the other way round and a city player saying stuff about united we'd love it

Theres a difference though....City players will say stuff to wind up the rags b4 games and that....Ratboy genuinely hates us and says so to the press..

So the next time we get the pc brigade on here when someone posts about the scum.....

Remember the ratboy !!

He's one of those persons who is filled with hate - you can see it in his face. Wherever he is, whatever he is at and doing, he hates what he can see.

Obnoxious, odious, repellent - the English language fails when it comes to describing him.

I just hope and pray that when people have finished offering him a contract for playing, he doesn't appear on our TV screens offering his jaundiced views.

Can someone explain to me why I should care who he respects and who he doesn't respect?

10.Goater_Legend said:
He talks about us as if we've never been any threat to them, yet then goes onto mention how bad the 70's were for United. Eh, Gary, this was mainly due to the fact we were a much better side than United as well as Liverpool for practicly the entire decade.

He knows his and Uniteds dominance is nearly over, this is why he's getting pathetic digs in.

And seeing as he was born in the mid-70's, he hardly remembers these "bleak" years does he?

He's trying to get some kudos, with his "I supported United when they were shite" nonsense.

Born in Bury, grew up in Bury, Dad works for Bury FC, and supports United. Gloryhunter!

Neville is one player to hate city

There are fuckin millions of people who hate that cnut, hes just a pathetic dildo like the rest of the fuckers...SCARED TO SHIT!

This little ugly fucker used to wind me up something cronic, i couldnt give a shit what he does or says anymore as we have so much going on at our club these days that i dont even look or listen to our BITTER neighbours anymore. SOOO much to look forward to, just be happy in thought how much that must piss thier players and fans off.......................its rising

It's all a bit sad to be honest - he's perhaps fourth choice, behind Brown, O'Shea and Rafael. Don't know how they can justify his wages. With Manchester United's current financial predicament, surely they shouldn't be wasting money on paying pity-wages to a player whose sole contribution seems to be making obnoxious comments in the press?

I can't remember a thing he did last season, apart from celebrate Owen's goal (as an unused substitute) and give Tevez the finger (as an unused 36 year old substitute).

He's a handsome devil though, I'll give him that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.