Neville the rat

I think it's about time she did something useful, such as volunteering herself for vivisection.

Then she will have found her true calling in life.

The trouble with ratface and the rest of the red scum is that they can't even be magnanimous in victory. Ratface hasn't got a gracious bone in his body. Didn't he exclaim that he hated scousers, bit of a u turn?
I hope he does play at the COMS, I hope he gets belittled by AJ, Silva, Carlos and Mario.
But my biggest hope is that he snaps his shin. Not a little snap but a bone poking out of the skin snap.
For too long has this foolish little man been allowed to spout complet and utter rubbish, some of which has been rather inciteful.

the one way to shut this fookin little cretin up is to win something......hopefully this year but definitely next - imo

he's just like the rest of them, quaking in his boots - nob head!!

I think it's interesting how chuckle 1 has only really started insluting us in the last couple of seasons or so. this is because he knows the blue moon is rising and within five years united, under the glazers, will be a mere shit stain sulking in the shadows of our title winning, european conquering club, wondering where it all went wrong!!!! TEVEZ!!!!

BTH said:
There is a deep, deep irony in what Neville's saying here, which he probably - no, certainly - never intended. Even though it was galling to see them sweep all before them, from what I can recall, everyone respected Liverpool as a great team and a great club in their halcyon days of the 1970s and '80s, although I don't recall that anyone ever respected their fans.

The rags' success over a similar time period has brought them trophies galore and yet zero respect from anyone other than their own, and certain sectors of the media. And for all that he's won, who's got a good word to say about Ferguson? Never mind the bootlicker-in-chief, Neville. Not a single soul and that, for me, is what drives this hateful duo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzTv5fHgn0[/youtube]
This is THEE funniest thing i've seen for ages! Not sure which bit I like the best, the bit where he calmly says he hates them, or when he's lost it at the end!! HAHAHA!!!

100%manc said:
rat.jpg

Now that is quality

Almost as good as taggart in the gutter

Blimey ..knock me down with a feather

just spotted this on ragcafe posted on their ..what neville said about respecting liverpool more than us thread....take a bow fred

Today, 08:46 #7 (permalink)
fredthered

I wish people wouldnt go on about how City have no history and that they are a new thing.

Up till the late 1950s they were the bigger of the two clubs in Manchester, and more succesful to boot.

City, whatever way you want to look at it, have always been a big club, and in terms of history and heritage, knock spots off Liverpool who are one of only two sides in the top flight that were formed as a professional team instead of a community asset created for the benefit of the locals.

I respect City far more than I do Liverpool. For their heritage and the fact that for the last 30 odd years they've had us ripping the living shit out of them and still have the balls to believe that they are still the pride of Manchester.

i'll try not swear....

****!!

well he is, tell your kids, tell your neighbours, tell your postman he's a class 1 ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.