Neville the rat

bluevengence said:
Blimey ..knock me down with a feather

just spotted this on ragcafe posted on their ..what neville said about respecting liverpool more than us thread....take a bow fred

Today, 08:46 #7 (permalink)
fredthered

I wish people wouldnt go on about how City have no history and that they are a new thing.

Up till the late 1950s they were the bigger of the two clubs in Manchester, and more succesful to boot.

City, whatever way you want to look at it, have always been a big club, and in terms of history and heritage, knock spots off Liverpool who are one of only two sides in the top flight that were formed as a professional team instead of a community asset created for the benefit of the locals.

I respect City far more than I do Liverpool. For their heritage and the fact that for the last 30 odd years they've had us ripping the living shit out of them and still have the balls to believe that they are still the pride of Manchester.
Respect to that United fan

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
"They [Liverpool] have got a good history . . . . . . "

I would willingly donate three minutes of my life to this moron and engage him in a series of questions, the outcome of which would predicably be that he knows billy buggery about Liverpool's 'history', because he clearly knows jack shit about what history is.

Snide, execrable apology for a Neanderthal man.

I#d donate 10 minutes of my life so i could kick the fcuking sh!t out of him and make him suffer

I don't think i could spare any piss for him if he was on fire. Then again i could always add some petrol.

Remember also when he was threatening, on behalf of the England team, to go on strike in protest at Rio Ferdinand’s ban for missing a drugs test.

Remember when he ran to the liverpool fans after Utd scored and got a FA warning not to do it again. Then did same with city and fucking spinless FA did fuck all apart from warn him again.

He doesn't like teams that buy the league .... does this **** actually know what football club he plays for?

Before Chelsea and City started spending money, they spent more than most of the league put together.

Keane, Veron, Ferdinand, Ronaldo, Van Nistlerooy, Rooney, Berbatov, Hargreaves, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Valencia, were all these players free? Feel free to add to the list.

If someone shagged my missus and him and Gary Neville were running different ways down the street, I'd still run after Neville to fill him in.

10.Goater_Legend said:
bluevengence said:
Blimey ..knock me down with a feather

just spotted this on ragcafe posted on their ..what neville said about respecting liverpool more than us thread....take a bow fred

Today, 08:46 #7 (permalink)
fredthered

I wish people wouldnt go on about how City have no history and that they are a new thing.

Up till the late 1950s they were the bigger of the two clubs in Manchester, and more succesful to boot.

City, whatever way you want to look at it, have always been a big club, and in terms of history and heritage, knock spots off Liverpool who are one of only two sides in the top flight that were formed as a professional team instead of a community asset created for the benefit of the locals.

I respect City far more than I do Liverpool. For their heritage and the fact that for the last 30 odd years they've had us ripping the living shit out of them and still have the balls to believe that they are still the pride of Manchester.
Respect to that United fan
Bloody ell,he just managed to stop short of saying the rags only became famous because of the plane crash.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENa0AC-YuU&feature=related[/youtube]

Arsene would you slap Gary Neville ( about a min in)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.