Neville

I have just had a thought and it might be something to savour.

The chuckle brother gets the gig at sky just as united are about to go into decline and city are about to rise to the top.
He is really going to enjoy commenting on that.

I know it might not / probably wont happen but picture the scene in 2020 when we lift the european cup for the 4th time and sky cutting back to Gary Chuckle for his comments

pirate said:

The chuckle brother gets the gig at sky just as united are about to go into decline and city are about to rise to the top.

I know it might not / probably wont happen but picture the scene in 2020 when we lift the european cup for the 4th time and sky cutting back to Gary Chuckle for his comments

didnt think of it that way!!

Who gives a shit. Neville is and always will be a prick and for you lot to let him actually affect your lives by cancelling Sky Sports... Well.

Granted most of you probably haven't cancelled.

.allan said:
Who gives a shit. Neville is and always will be a prick and for you lot to let him actually affect your lives by cancelling Sky Sports... Well.

Granted most of you probably haven't cancelled.

you are too kind to gary chuckle, the words prick and shit do not do him justice. The only way I can express my true feelings about him is by running the expletives together.

Hence he is an arsefaced knobcheesed wanker

citykev28 said:
i'm cancelling at the end of the season. usually do and then subscribe again in august. this year though, when they ask me why, i'll cite this ratface scandal as my reason.

more than an acceptable reason

pirate said:

Could you give me the evidence for this please?

On a plus side he will keep the kids away from the new 42" LCD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.