Neville

.allan said:
Who gives a shit. Neville is and always will be a prick and for you lot to let him actually affect your lives by cancelling Sky Sports... Well.

Granted most of you probably haven't cancelled.

Alan, i do admit i don't take things on here serious (well most) but you can take it from me that i've removed sky sports from my virgin package, when the girl on the phone asked why i said, "it's bad enough watching him once a year at COMS, i don't want him in my living room either".

Is there anything i can do to change your mind sir"? No i'll be back when he's gone.

What are the chances that as soon as the internet streams start packing in you start to regret it. I would put a safe bet on the fact he won't be anywhere near City games.

Chill out.

camelcoat said:
What are the chances that as soon as the internet streams start packing in you start to regret it. I would put a safe bet on the fact he won't be anywhere near City games.

Chill out.

Agreed. Who gives a flying fuck who the pundits are?

No one will cancel ffs.

bluebean said:
Wrong choice. Don't cancel, enjoy watching him squirm as we dominate football

!!!

I think it will be fantastic to watch that rat faced fuckin prick squirming in his shit suits, scratching that god awful fucking tash, as we're on three times a month over te next 25 years smashing teams left right and centre! He'll end up quitting becausege won't be able to take it.

i guess we can't have both - unbiased commentary on sky and influence with the fa - but i know which i'd prefer!

fuck him, fuck them, its meaningless drivel they spout with or without him and my god, to watch his face when we win stuff - i'd subscribe for 10 years just for that

blueinsa said:
camelcoat said:

Chill out.

Agreed. Who gives a flying fuck who the pundits are?

No one will cancel ffs.

Yep, and if the twat does come. There's a handy button with "mute" on. I have a feeling it'll be used a lot next Season :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.