New Away Kit Revealed

Looks good to me.
Names and numbers would be better in the same sky blue as 'Etihad' but I think that might be a league requirement.

Wow, this might be our worst kit of all time. Especially the long sleeve version.

It looks like it's come out of a space geek's wardrobe. Wouldn't go amiss worn by one of those annoying scientists off that really shit programme Big Bang Theory. What the fuck has space exploration got to do with Manchester City Football Club, The Citizens? The fucking Moon FFS!

http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/manci...er-city-away-shirt-2015-16-long-sleeve/161208
This kit is embarrassing!

It is diabolical.
If any other team trotted out in this monstrosity we would quite rightly point and laugh.
It was definitely designed by committee.
The purple one was bad enough but this one screws the pooch.
EMBARASSING!

Looks fine besides the obvious shield. and that fucking moon on the sleeves is atrocious how on earth did they reckon that was a good idea?

it's fucking terrible. Those sleeves are going to give me nightmares. I'm going to boycott all City away games where there is a small chance we might wear that shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.