New away kit revealed

kit-selector.jpg

I actually quite like it

Me too. I think we have hit a season where the away kit is more stylish than the home kit! Resonates with the maroon and yellow one we had a couple of seasons back!

I hate what Nike are doing personally, there's no individuality with their kits anymore. I think Nike have really outdone themselves here though, this has to be the worst kit they currently make.

We should be having something 'bespoke'! This is the same as all this season's Nike kits - Portugal, but with a different colour combo!

I just wish these companies would keep in mind OUR HOME & AWAY Colours, Blue :- Home. Away :- Dark Blue/Black& Deep maroon,

2F9886BF00000578-3373027-image-a-14_1450950771521.jpg

city-crest.jpg

Don't really like the colours but I'm sure some will. What bugs me though is the badge, when I saw the monochrome versions as we announced the new badge I remember thinking they'd be smart on the kit; however I'd have thought the colouring should be the other way around. I.e. the text, the boat & the rose should've had the trims colour (yellow in this case) & the filler should've been left blank - when you fill it all in the trims colour it just turns into a big yellow blob for me, especially from any sort of distance.

Oh well.

Totally agree.

Someone did a mock up a while back with the colours reversed and it looked tons better. No idea why they've done it this way around, strange decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.