New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

Markt85 said:
foxy said:
'Start anew' is a tune!

My favorite song on the album...

This is also class ...Only on the Japanese release.. could of well been good enough for a single

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdqzDXdfO3M[/youtube]
Really like that. Why is it not on the english version, ridiculous.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Markt85 said:
foxy said:
'Start anew' is a tune!

My favorite song on the album...

This is also class ...Only on the Japanese release.. could of well been good enough for a single

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdqzDXdfO3M[/youtube]
Really like that. Why is it not on the english version, ridiculous.
In Japan CDs are ridiculously expensive so to stop the Japanese public buying albums from England/USA as an import, the Japanese put bonus tracks on their versions so that the Japanese people buy the Japanese version thus keeping more money in Japan.

MCFC BOB said:
Isn't that basically Desire by U2?

Bob, its really easy to find any song and find something else to compare it to and say they've ripped it off. That's a cracking song from Beady Eye and one of the best intro's i have ever heard, 2nd best song on the album.

Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Bob, its really easy to find any song and find something else to compare it to and say they've ripped it off. That's a cracking song from Beady Eye and one of the best intro's i have ever heard, 2nd best song on the album.

I would have picked I'm Just Saying over Shine a Light, but I suppose you could call that a Hello, Swamp Song and Round Are Way rolled into one rip off.

liamctid said:
Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:

I would have picked I'm Just Saying over Shine a Light, but I suppose you could call that a Hello, Swamp Song and Round Are Way rolled into one rip off.

Flick of the finger best song

I swear someone from Beady eye has heard a demo done by me and my mate about 10 years ago called shine into yer life, which tune is quite similar, then again our tune had the same rhythm but was more Faith by George michael.

Here is Z demo album

1069142_10151563686402029_113802671_n.jpg

Markt85 said:
Bob, its really easy to find any song and find something else to compare it to and say they've ripped it off.
Considering Beady Eye are notorious for ripping off older artists and songs that have 'influenced' them, I'd say it's a fair assumption to make.

That's a cracking song from Beady Eye
It's not.

And one of the best intro's i have ever heard, 2nd best song on the album.
You can't have listened to that much music outside of Oasis and Dylan, then. Besides, most of that introduction has definitely come from Dave Sitek, who simply has more ideas than Gallagher ever has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.