zabaleta richards lescott bridge
de jong vieira
ireland
robinho bellamy
tevez
subs: taylor, toure, kompany, barry, swp, petrov, adebayor

IlDivinCodino said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
You ever seen some of the runs Viera makes or the goals he's scored?

Have you seen him do that often lately? Vieira will not be the same box to box midfielder that he was at Arsenal, I'm not saying he won't be good but he will be different.
FUCK ME! I give up.What is it with some posters on here who always look for the negative side of things.Would you be happy if we were back in the 3rd tier playing York City again so we can play the "victim" again,so we can tell people how we get 30,000 fans no matter how far we have sunk?A poet once wrote"It was the worst of times,it was the the best of times".Well this is our best of times.World class manager,with a proven track record of success(and before you say only in Italy).Capello isn't doing too bad.A squad that can put out 2 QUALITY teams,and a youth system second to none.THIS IS OUR TIME.....EMBRACE IT.......PLEASE.

looks bloody brilliant like this,if we have all players fit we are not far off if not all ready looking a real top quality top 4 team

Shay Given

Micah Richards
Joleon Lescott
Kolo Toure
Wayne Bridge

Shaun Wright-Phillips
Nigel de Jong
Gareth Barry
Robinho

Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez

---------------------------------------------------

Stuart Taylor/joe hart(still a city player)

Pablo Zabaleta
Vincent Kompany
Nedum Onuoha/Dedryck Boyata
Sylvinho/Javier Garrido

Vladimir Weiss
Stephen Ireland
vieira(if he signs)
Martin Petrov

Craig Bellamy
Roque Santa Cruz

any way you want to make the 2 sides up its the best city squad ive seen in an age!

Re: Martin Petrov

Petr Čech said:
Cristian Ansaldi is close to signing so yeah..
Do you have more information than what is being reported in the tabloids,or is that your lot?

Re: Martin Petrov

FantasyIreland said:
Petr Čech said:
Cristian Ansaldi is close to signing so yeah..
Do you have more information than what is being reported in the tabloids,or is that your lot?

There are some reports that a deal of 6 Million has been agreed just need to sort out personal terms - personally i would await until SSN reports it - but i do believe we are likely to see a new left back coming in

Barry at LB??! Way too slow, we would lose some of our attacking threat down the left with no overlapping runs into midfield.

First 11 i would leave barry out i think but we dont have a starting 11, we have a squad which has kompany who plays the same position. Not a bad problem to have though!!

Gotta be a sticky or a classic thread this, fuckin brilliant

He will play wherever I say, Barry just about makes 1st choice Right back.

But hey it is just past ``christmas and also World Cup year, and he cost alot of money

So

Given

Richards Toure Kompany Barry

De Jong Viera Ireland

Tevez Adebayor Robinho

Subs Scary

blue_bird said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah barry would be so impressed playing LB and ruining his england chance he would slap in a transfer request so fast mancini head would snap off

Oh dear gawd that doesn't even bear thinking about....

He'd av nowhere to put his scarf, unless he shoved it up his posterior and wore it like a tail.

I dont doubt viera is still a good player, older, slower but maybe more wiley than the others we have, but for people to think he will be first choice without doubt are wrong, he has been brought in for squad rotation and like i said before it will be de jong that misses out not barry, as viera will be asked to play the more holding role while barry roves up and down as usual

Even if Viera is first choice his legs will not allow him to play the pace of the english game 2 times a week, italy is a very slow pace and he not been to great there the last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.