New boo boy?

Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe that some of you niave fools actually think that Robinho has been boo'd out of the club, I have never heard once any noise of discontent at the ground aimed at robinho. and if your suggesting he reads this, you really need to check out his english!

The simple truth is that he cant hack the prem, its way to physical and quick for him, god he didnt even shine yesterday against a very poor yet up for the game cuntthorpe.

If Mancini wanted him then he would be staying, how did it take to suss him out, oh yes one game or should i say 70 mins.

I wish along with you all that robinho made it and as ststed before would gladdly eat a big plate of humble pie.... but its just not going to happen.

nah I certainly don't think the criticism on here played a part with robinho. it seems he just wasn't committed to making it work. but some players do read this site. I can't see it driving anyone out but when it gets over the top, it can't do any good, can it?

then conlon's wig you have been going to matches with cotton wool in your eyes and your eyes closed.

Ive heard numerous times large section of fans having a go at robbie and when watching it on the tele on Sunday i saw city fans angrly gesticulating in his direction when he didnt win a header!!

We have helped this happen (if it does)....the lack of patience from a small section of our fans is disgraceful and the willingness to believe the bullshit printed by the press and sputed by so called experts on SSN is nieve at the very least

The next person it will happen to is Ade and lescott...both players been out for a long period of time for various reasons.

Im absoluteyly certain that within a few games of his return Ade will be getting shit on this very forum and from the stands if he doesnt chase a ball down like tevez or bellamy.....

The supporters of our great club are its own own worst enemies

Adebayor but the sympathy aspect will quell it a little, Robinho wasn't hounded out, he wanted to go for ages and wasn't good enough to play. It's not a case that he's going because the fans call him names FFS!

bizzbo said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I cant believe that some of you niave fools actually think that Robinho has been boo'd out of the club, I have never heard once any noise of discontent at the ground aimed at robinho. and if your suggesting he reads this, you really need to check out his english!

The simple truth is that he cant hack the prem, its way to physical and quick for him, god he didnt even shine yesterday against a very poor yet up for the game cuntthorpe.

If Mancini wanted him then he would be staying, how did it take to suss him out, oh yes one game or should i say 70 mins.

I wish along with you all that robinho made it and as ststed before would gladdly eat a big plate of humble pie.... but its just not going to happen.

nah I certainly don't think the criticism on here played a part with robinho. it seems he just wasn't committed to making it work. but some players do read this site. I can't see it driving anyone out but when it gets over the top, it can't do any good, can it?

robinho only did this to himself and all so the fact mancini has seen that robbie is just not up to it at this moment,some of the comments by fans can be a little wayward sometimes but robbie leaving has nothing to do with fans!

bluem0ng said:
Who can we make the new boo boy now that Robinho has finally been hounded out?

I think Adebayor is the best candidate, he's foreign, perceived as lazy and likes to talk to the media.

I'm sure the wonderful fans on here can come up with plenty of stuff to criticise him over and that will fill a large hole in their lives now.

Who can we make the new boo boy now that Robinho has finally been hounded out?

Hounded out???????

We paid him £160k A WEEK

As soon as he is fit he starts to play

He is playing pretty badly but we still keep giving him chances

His name getting chanted all over the place at games even though he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo

Then he says he wants to fuck off back to Brazil

How the fuck is that Hounding him out???

CheesySmoker said:
people will still be slagging robinho when he isnt even here, just you wait!

No! People will be tracking his every move to the World Cup and beyond highlighting every improvement, kick, assist, and goal and asking why we let him go! And the most vociferous will be those who can't wait for him to go!

leewill31 said:
bizzbo said:

robinho only did this to himself and all so the fact mancini has seen that robbie is just not up to it at this moment,some of the comments by fans can be a little wayward sometimes but robbie leaving has nothing to do with fans!

Dream on. Players like Robinho need to feel loved to produce their best, and we've made him feel anything but. Those who've been giving him shit on here and latching on to his every mistake at matches, need to take a long hard look in the mirror imo.

Crap that he's going. Has he defo gone?? He's a class act who just needs good man management and to feel loved.

hgblue said:
leewill31 said:

Dream on. Players like Robinho need to feel loved to produce their best, and we've made him feel anything but. Those who've been giving him shit on here and latching on to his every mistake at matches, need to take a long hard look in the mirror imo.

What's it like being on the end of robbie knob?

Everyone always chant's his name, fuck me whats ur next excuse? Here are some for you

His diet was wrong
His new boots give him blisters
He is now married and has alot more stress
When mancini makes him a bottle of milk he doesnt test the temp.

Take your pick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.