New Champions League format

I hear you pal , same for me , they’re destroying the beautifull game . I watch most City matches , in lockdown there’s not much else to do but while var is around i’ll Never attend a game again . As for the Champions league ...it’s laughable how corrupt it is
I'm another one, never missed but not been since rags at Etihad last season, thrown out for displaying my frustration at VAR. Went to League cup final but that's it.Still got season ticket, won't give it up.
There destroying the game by trying to keep the rag dipper gravy train going.

Why don’t uefa just call there bluff and tell them it’s like this or fcuk off
Because the clowns who believe you can support a football team solely via the medium of television (under normal circumstances) will pay the broadcasters to watch the rags, dippers, Spain's gruesome twosome and a handful of Italian has-beens. The broadcasters pay UEFA and that's it.
UEFA should have told the old G14 to get stuffed when they threatened a breakaway 30-odd years ago, but they saw the potential broadcast revenue and wanted a slice of the pie.

Because the clowns who believe you can support a football team solely via the medium of television (under normal circumstances) will pay the broadcasters to watch the rags, dippers, Spain's gruesome twosome and a handful of Italian has-beens. The broadcasters pay UEFA and that's it.
UEFA should have told the old G14 to get stuffed when they threatened a breakaway 30-odd years ago, but they saw the potential broadcast revenue and wanted a slice of the pie.
Depends how many would break away also uefa can put in rules that if players who play in the break away league play in then they will be banned from the euros international football competition.

I know it’s Tariq Panja but....

Note he doesn't specify by name "liverpool" and "united" here. Obviously if it was City it'd be bolded and capital letters.

Despite that no reason to doubt his info here is reliable. There might more info out there about this so I might be wrong but I don't necessarily think Arsenal are one of the agitators as they City and 2 other clubs are on the new PL committee shaping options for the future strategy of the PL. Basically the PL member clubs have fucked off United and Liverpool for their antics over their proposals to save football and human life.

Also Panja said in his tweets that Bayern and PSG are behind UEFA for the new format changes and by default implies they are not in the agitator group for a european super league.

Think I’m going to ditch CL football when we return. I just don’t like it. The more they try their best to shoehorn the G14 in there no matter where they are in their domestic leagues, the more they try and think for ways to stop City, or teams like Atalanta and Leicester in favour of Milan or United, the less I care about the comp.

Id love to see the Etihad with about 5,000 in there, half of which being away fans, for their big showpiece European nights under the lights, making a mockery of their pissing about with this comp.

Fuck em

Think I’m going to ditch CL football when we return. I just don’t like it. The more they try their best to shoehorn the G14 in there no matter where they are in their domestic leagues, the more they try and think for ways to stop City, or teams like Atalanta and Leicester in favour of Milan or United, the less I care about the comp.

Id love to see the Etihad with about 5,000 in there, half of which being away fans, for their big showpiece European nights under the lights, making a mockery of their pissing about with this comp.

Fuck em
What really grates me is the treatment Atalanta got from the Italian version of the rags. They qualified for the stupid cup on merit and yet that jumped up fucker from Milan tries to belittle them.
It wont happen but I would love the G14 to fuck off and play their on silly competition, meanwhile, Atalanta, us and others play a rival competition.

Note he doesn't specify by name "liverpool" and "united" here. Obviously if it was City it'd be bolded and capital letters.

Despite that no reason to doubt his info here is reliable. There might more info out there about this so I might be wrong but I don't necessarily think Arsenal are one of the agitators as they City and 2 other clubs are on the new PL committee shaping options for the future strategy of the PL. Basically the PL member clubs have fucked off United and Liverpool for their antics over their proposals to save football and human life.

Also Panja said in his tweets that Bayern and PSG are behind UEFA for the new format changes and by default implies they are not in the agitator group for a european super league.
Yeah, its mainly Real, Barca, United and Liverpool that are making things difficult constantly.

Set to be agreed today.

It's going to affect the league cup the most as it takes up those slots. Can see the EFL starting the competition sooner (before the league season) or allowing European teams a bye to the 4th round.

Most top teams are going to need 22 very good players once this comes in.

Idea by ex rag no doubt esculated and put to the forefront by Gill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.