New Champions League format

why try and polish a turd

uefa are just shit scared of manchester city stopping liverpool or united from getting a top 4 place
its got fuck all to do with football ? but its just keeping the so called elite happy and having european football every season that brings in £50million a season to them

change whatever you like UEFA ? it will not stop manchester city from being the best run club in the world and untouchable with FFP. just look at the list of so called elite clubs every single one of them are in the shit because of covid-19 ? even united have had to loan £60million after big losses to keep the boat above water

uefa FFP even tried played a joke card on manchester city and it back fired ? time dated and no wrong doings in fudging sponsorship ? even the fine of £10milion for not handing over accounts to uefa was a joke. because they must have had them already if they thought something was wrong with the account

fuck them all at uefa do what you like ? but i will say the more you cheat and stop manchester city from winning it the more questions about cheating will flag up ? just like your own rules if you through enough shit some will start to stick

May be it just me but I like the sound of 10 games in a league of 36, seems far more interesting than the current group stage. I’m not against an 18 team premier league either, think it was an original plan when it was formed.
Not a fan of wildcards, but 2 is less than I feared.

A European super league won’t take long now. I predict within 5 years. The top clubs want too much money and most of them also need it (Barca,Madrid). The fact is these clubs don’t wanna be playing the likes of sheff Utd, West Brom, Eibar, Huesca etc. They want a franchise NFL style league where can absolutely rinse the fuck out of it for money

May be it just me but I like the sound of 10 games in a league of 36, seems far more interesting than the current group stage. I’m not against an 18 team premier league either, think it was an original plan when it was formed.
Not a fan of wildcards, but 2 is less than I feared.
I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea. 2 more away trips than at present and hopefully not playing the same teams every season.

We'll see how it turns out I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.